Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Misswaiting how many dpo are you ?
Momof2 it looks positive to me, I hope you get a darker line tomorrow
Tdog your symptoms sound promising

I did another frer this morning, hint of a line but I’m not getting excited as my gut is telling me it’s an indent ! It’s in the test section if anyone wants to take a look.

Fingers crossed ladies

I'll head over and have a look :) :dust: xx

I'm either 9dpo or 4dpo I'm not 100% sure which is my ovulation day from the two more inclined to say 9dpo though because surely implantation at 4dpo is abit early

Temp is still 98.20 this am and HR still showing at 63 though that should update sometime around 10 AM for some reason. My boobs are what is concerning me so far. They are normally super sore after I ovulate. This time I had those weird stabbing pains but no real discomfort like I had been getting. The only cycle I didn't have breast pain I didn't ovulate. I know these are tender enough to know I did plus my temp is good but :( I am feeling out today now too. 5DPO boo. I am sure I will feel more positive after my morning coffee until then I will stay quiet!

Mrswaiting- This isn't AF starting is it? I really hope not and hope it is implantation!!

MME- I will go check out your test

Momof2- I think it looks great for 24 hours!

Did I miss anyone?

No defo not AF last AF was the 22nd July so I'm only CD19 not due AF for 9-10days so it would be mega way to early for me I'm normally only a day early or 3 days late when it comes to af and very rare I go over that unless my cycle decides it wants a change

Hoping I've been feeling the same tbh I have cramping today again very much feeling out I no I'm not out till :witch: comes but my gut is saying nope, my boobs are so sore aswell my temp has gone up again xx

Feeling out is awful. I'm totally conflicted and trying to talk myself into feeling out because I don't believe what's going on

Thanks ladies :hugs: nobody’s out til the witch comes which I hope she does not :af:

Hi Ladies, i havent been on here in years, since my dd was born 5 years ago. ive been driving myself crazy googling an infinite number of things. I have a cycle length that varies from 26 to 32 days. I bd on cd8 and i think i may have ovulated on cd11/12 on which day i had pink spotting. Im assuming this was ovulation bleed but its never happen to me before & im 39! now i have all the arly symptoms i had with dd sore boobs and some shooting pain, increased cm and a dull pain in my lower abdomen. Is it possible i got pregnant so early in the cycle?

:hi: surprised 38 it could be possible as sperm can stay in you for up to 5-7 days (I think it is lol) good luck :dust: and welcome to the mad thread :lol: how many dpo are you now xx

Hi :) well if i did ovulate on the day i had ovulation spotting that make me 8dpo. Funny thing he definitely pulled out, omg im so confused!

if i did actually O when i got the bleed that would make me 9dpo. omg, im so confused!

Mmm if he pulled out I no theirs the possibility of the pre cum still being their hard on I guess xx good luck tho hun :dust: xx

I just had a huge blob wrote out, then my browser refreshed and I lost it. Okkk, well in short form. I feel like s**t today. I’m not confident in my lines, I’m just awaiting AF cramps :nope:

Hello! Can I come wait with everyone? I see lots of familiar names! I think I’m around 7DPO but my chart is very confusing this month! Trying not to test until Monday.

Hey Jelly! Glad you found us. We’re really chatty, heads up :rofl:

:hi: jellybean how you feeling welcome to the mad house :rofl: nope just me then :loopy: xx

Wow I had a lot of pages of reading to catch up on then, I must log on more often :haha:
8dpo for me, just went for my 21 day progesterone blood test, I had some really clear lines on ovulation tests on 31st July & 1st August so I am pretty confident the Clomid helped me to ovulate this month (cycle 2 on Clomid), I was gutted when last month's blood test came back at 1 which meant I didn't ovulate :cry:
I am trying to hold out and not test until the end of next week, after over 3 years TTC it really starts to affect you so the longer I leave it, the better it is for my sanity. I have sore boobies, a bit moody and I'm getting the odd few pains in my ovaries but I feel fine otherwise, although that could just mean the witch is on her way. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->