• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Sorry for the BFN @mme :hugs:

I’ve been to Wilkos and stocked up. Just want to start testing! I’m getting cramps again. I’ve been getting them on and off for days now. Looking back it started just before/around the time I ovulated. Hoping it’s a good sign!

So the POAS addict I am took a frer and got a bad evap !! It was my last test so obviously I now need to buy more :shrug:
I thought I saw something so like the crazy lady I am I took it apart to see closer

863312BE-0659-4AF9-A575-1642A0CF7898.jpeg A7707FB9-A3B5-4398-8E75-9BC6D1A590A0.jpeg

I can see what you mean mme! FRERs can be frustrating like that now, I swear they used to be better!

Ohhhh @jellybeanxx do one :haha: xx

Oh my @mme That is some indent :( xx

@Kaymumof2 What I mean is you 2 are dead on like identical :haha: xx

AFM I've been having some sharp pains in my uterus on the left side where I oved i would say to early for implantation but I found this on Dr Google:haha: xxScreenshot_20181004-213121_Chrome.jpg

AFM I've been having some sharp pains in my uterus on the left side where I oved i would say to early for implantation but I found this on Dr Google:haha: xxView attachment 1044654

I have been having the left side pains today too !! Too late for me though at 11 dpo. Not stopped me buying another frer for later though!

Oh @tdog you’re my favourite bad influence :haha: will start testing Sunday which is still too early anyway!

AFM I've been having some sharp pains in my uterus on the left side where I oved i would say to early for implantation but I found this on Dr Google:haha: xxView attachment 1044654
Lol spookily true!

I've had pinches on my right side which is the same side I O'd on I'm pretty sure x

Oh @jellybeanxx I no but you all love it :haha: I'll be testing on Sunday I'll be 6dpo then also lol xx

@mme it's not to late some women implant later on xx

Oh @Kaymumof2 hopefully a good sign :hugs: xx

hi girls, sorry I haven't been on much, I've been trying to avoid the forum a little bit in an attempt to forget I'm in the TWW and not to stress as much as I did last month, so far its working! but I can't help but check up on you guys :haha:

mme sorry about negs, I had the same one last month really close to my period and took it out as well, wish I didn't do that :lol:

tdog I'm also having left sided pains, which is weird because I thought I ov'd from right side, but I get ov like pains on my right side all the time as thats where I had surgery a few months ago so I mix them up a lot :lol: hopefully its a positive sign for both of us :D

I'm still sick as a dog, I took 2 mock tests yesterday and failed both, instructor said its fine as it means its something to work on for tuesday and he believes I'll pass but its really made me question my ability to do this, on the bright side though being sick and concentrating on my test has also kept my mind from obsessing so really its a blessing in disguise... still want to test though :lol: I WILL HOLD OUT UNTIL THE 9TH!!!!!

Oh @Convie so glad your mind has been busy :) and good luck for Tues for both tests :) xx

hi girls, sorry I haven't been on much, I've been trying to avoid the forum a little bit in an attempt to forget I'm in the TWW and not to stress as much as I did last month, so far its working! but I can't help but check up on you guys :haha:

mme sorry about negs, I had the same one last month really close to my period and took it out as well, wish I didn't do that :lol:

tdog I'm also having left sided pains, which is weird because I thought I ov'd from right side, but I get ov like pains on my right side all the time as thats where I had surgery a few months ago so I mix them up a lot :lol: hopefully its a positive sign for both of us :D

I'm still sick as a dog, I took 2 mock tests yesterday and failed both, instructor said its fine as it means its something to work on for tuesday and he believes I'll pass but its really made me question my ability to do this, on the bright side though being sick and concentrating on my test has also kept my mind from obsessing so really its a blessing in disguise... still want to test though :lol: I WILL HOLD OUT UNTIL THE 9TH!!!!!
Hey stranger! Dont panic, the more you stress the more your likely to not think the answers through. Easy to say though I know.i have faith in you! Well done for not testing! Roll on the 9th! I'm also trying to hold off with testing. Haven't even bought any cheapies so far lol

@Convie good luck for Tuesday, keeping everything crossed for you!

@tdog I’m 4DPO according to FF but think/hope I might be a bit ahead of that. I wasn’t doing OPKs though and had pretty much given up on ovulation at that point so hard to say for sure!

Hey stranger! Dont panic, the more you stress the more your likely to not think the answers through. Easy to say though I know.i have faith in you! Well done for not testing! Roll on the 9th! I'm also trying to hold off with testing. Haven't even bought any cheapies so far lol

its a ADI part 2 test, so its all driving, because its a test for driving instructors you get failed for so many things, I got a serious for looking in my rear view instead of over my shoulder when reversing a mm and a serious because I didn't look at a cyclist who was on the path on the other side of the road, then got a serious for being at a 1.5 second gap not a 2 second gap, my sick brain can't handle all this thinking haha

we should start doing some incentive to not testing, like if we manage to not test until an selected date, our OHs have to buy us a present, and if we test too early we have to buy them something :haha:

Ladies I no I'm mad but OMG I think I see a line on it and it's pink not possible right??? Seriously I'm freaking here what do you see I've tweaked and everything I'm so shaking I no silly right?? Xx

Screenshot_20181005-200941_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20181005-201144_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181005-201215_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181005-201252_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->