• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@tdog I think I see something in the first and last photos? Fx it turns into something undeniable over the next few days!

I’ve got really bad heartburn this evening. Maybe it’s an early pregnancy sign, maybe it’s all the honeycomb I just ate... we’ll never know :shrug: :haha:

Tdog- I think I might see something as well. GOOD LUCK!!

Jelly- Sorry about the heartburn!

Tdog how many dpo are you ?
Just done a frer on a 4 hr hold and nothing !! Broke down again, feel like I can’t do this anymore I’m so gutted. Just wish there was something I could do to increase my chances

This is the crazy thing I got a solid smiley 6days ago and a positive opk at same time i ovulated the next day which I felt it, so I'd be 4dpo but I'm a cereal poas addict :haha: I had 8 of them and was going to buy a few more if anything was to come on them, is it possible I'm implanting and the tests picking up? I no I'm crazy right but I saw it with in a few mins and I keep looking at it even now and it's still their and pink, I'll do one in morn with fmu with a cheapie xx

tdog i see it as well but doesn't look like theres colour in it on the last couple of pics

Hmm that or maybe you ovulated sooner and what you were feeling was a cramp from the after effect?

Oh who nos I'm so confused now tbh see what tomorrow holds but surely I wouldn't get a flashing smiley or solid smiley if I didn't have a lh surge if not xx

@Convie it definitely has colour irl :shrug:

@Hoping4numbr3 fingers crossed it does the more I think and look at the test and the pics the more I'm thinking it's not real :cry: I no theirs time and I'm a poas addict tbh I was expecting a :bfn: not a faint line like that xx

So ladies! I noticed I have a lot of creamy cm (tmi) Im usually dry after O
Already symptom spotting lol :-=

:haha: @JJB2 I've been symptom spotting my cm has been watery/creamy which is definitely not like me this twinge in my left side has been on and off all day aswell baby :dust: to all xx

:haha: @JJB2 I've been symptom spotting my cm has been watery/creamy which is definitely not like me this twinge in my left side has been on and off all day aswell baby :dust: to all xx
Thank you baby dust :dust:
Im excited lol not trying to get my hopes up

Jj I've got creamy too! This is getting to weird with us now lol

100% lol imagine we get a bfp, our due dates would be exactly the same! The sex of baby could be too! Omg lol

Screenshot_20181006-095351_Gallery.jpg morning ladies how are we this morn? My twinges have gone well haven't felt nothing yet :haha: but done a cheapie and a frer this morn and the frer still the same and the cheapie well I've inserted it :haha: but I have no symptoms what so ever I no only 5dpo today so shouldn't really have any to early for that xx

Morning ladies

Tdog my eyes keep playing tricks on your tests. At 1st I didn't see anything and then I kept seeing something lol

Afm tender boobs and a stuffy nose. This is my chart this morning

Screenshot_20181006-105732.png

@Kaymumof2 I keep thinking the same I keep looking at the pic then thinking nope then I go hang on :haha: your chart is looking good :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->