• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@Kaymumof2 I keep thinking the same I keep looking at the pic then thinking nope then I go hang on :haha: your chart is looking good :) xx

Hate my eyes cos they do mess me around lol

Thanks! I never really know if it's good or not lol xx

I was the same with the frer this morn :haha: dam line eyes :rofl: yes your chart is looking good mine does that some cycles hopes up then down then back up then keep going up then back down lol xx

Am I right in thinking as long as I stay above the coverline I'm in with a chance of being pregnant? I'm crampy this morning too. But now on the left side. Yesterday was the right side which is where I O'd from. Confused once again lol xx

Good morning
@tdog I think I can see something but I have eye-line too lol
@Kaymumof2 My temp went up too Im shocked :shock: I think we were croned lol

5120980D-9C2A-4958-8956-BA1E2F3FE48D.jpeg

@Kaymumof2 Yes if it stays above cover line mine before af will drop a day before or the day of af which is when i no its due lol xx

Just got my new ics through door :haha: guess what I'm going to be doing:rofl: xx

Ahh ok so actually it doesnt give you any early hints of pregnancy if it stays up before af anyway. Dammit. I wanted to know by my chart lol

Oooh yay! Good luck hun xx

Me too Im way too excited and I dont want to be disappointed if is not my month
Exactly my thoughts too. But either way, we have each other. And if it's not this month then next cycle we should pretty much work the same time's again

morning ladies, so I am symptom spotting kind of but also spotting lack of them, I get all pregnancy symptoms before period, which of course it happening, the usual wanting to puke, boobs swollen, nipples bigger, cramps, crying over nothing, cried over someone training their shiba to lay down this morning :rofl:
a new thing this month is left sided pain its usually only right and a have a big ass vein that pops out of my left boob!

theres also a lack of 1 symptom that is usually always ALWAYS here, which i mentioned last month, GAS! i fart up a storm and it smells so bad exactly 7 days before my period, now I was a day late on ovulation so I am either 6-7 days away from AF and so far NO GAS!!
I had a really bad farty day on 4 dpo so I don't know if I'm going to come on early or maybe this is a good sign? but the gas is always on time for 7 days before, so we will see, it could just be my body changing again but I'm trying to see it in more of a positive light.

oh and also I took a test this morning :dohh: i am still saving my frer for tuesday, i talked myself into it by saying the rule was for frers nice excuse there Jade :dohh:
it was neg but I keep looking and seeing a line then not seeing one, so definitely getting line eyes right now, I'm a bellend :lol:

Screenshot_20181006-130805_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181006-130815_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181006-130826_Gallery.jpg this is the same test flash and no flash xx

Lol convie you actually make me LOL! Hopefully the lack of gas and the veins etc are a good sign!

Tdog yet again at 1st I couldn't then i thought I did! I'm so rubbish at this, sorry lol xx

morning ladies, so I am symptom spotting kind of but also spotting lack of them, I get all pregnancy symptoms before period, which of course it happening, the usual wanting to puke, boobs swollen, nipples bigger, cramps, crying over nothing, cried over someone training their shiba to lay down this morning :rofl:
a new thing this month is left sided pain its usually only right and a have a big ass vein that pops out of my left boob!

theres also a lack of 1 symptom that is usually always ALWAYS here, which i mentioned last month, GAS! i fart up a storm and it smells so bad exactly 7 days before my period, now I was a day late on ovulation so I am either 6-7 days away from AF and so far NO GAS!!
I had a really bad farty day on 4 dpo so I don't know if I'm going to come on early or maybe this is a good sign? but the gas is always on time for 7 days before, so we will see, it could just be my body changing again but I'm trying to see it in more of a positive light.

oh and also I took a test this morning :dohh: i am still saving my frer for tuesday, i talked myself into it by saying the rule was for frers nice excuse there Jade :dohh:
it was neg but I keep looking and seeing a line then not seeing one, so definitely getting line eyes right now, I'm a bellend :lol:

I always get line eye it's a dam nuisance :rofl: not good when ttc tho :haha: xx

Lol @Kaymumof2 I'm the same I've had it under my flash in the window up the white wall the lot lol xx

same girls :lol:
tdog my one looks like you middle one where you kind of see a line but it also could be line eyes haha

I keep going back on forth on feelings because I'm now feeling period pains so thinking I may be early and going by my fortune telling farts means I will come on on tuesday? so test day :rofl: fuck
lettucesee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->