• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I’m doing ok. No AF yet, but she’s not due til tomorrow. I haven’t tested anymore as :bfn: is a complete bummer. I’m sure she’ll come but if she doesn’t, I’ll test Monday morning

A bit of Spotting today (which usually happens day before af) so onto next cycle. Af due Monday so looks like af will be a day early !

Well I did another ic as you do when you have loads I can see a faint line but nothing standing out at me, I'm only 5dpo so I'm ok about not seeing much as I wasn't expecting to see anything :haha: xx

Screenshot_20181006-172546_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181006-172556_Gallery.jpg

so sorry mme :( :hugs:

I don't see anything on those tdog :(

I've started cramping up an absolute storm feels like af is about to hit :/

I had terrible cramps earlier too convie but has settled abit now. God knows what thats all about. Hopefully yours is implantation and not af!

thank you, i was just googling it as I have 2 types of cramps, my adeno ones that are like contractions, and my af ones that are sharp stabbing pains, I have no idea what implantaion pains feel like, don't want to get my hopes up yet, my body does enjoy a cruel joke or 2 :lol:

Same hun. Mine was like dull cramps/pressure. Was quite umcomfy so needed to sit for abit. Not too bad now. Not gonna build my hopes up. Again like you, my body is a cruel prankster!

8dpo today...bfn and no symptoms what so ever! Been on the hunt for FRERs but everywhere is sold out...wanted one for tomorrow

@laurarebecca1 sorry for the bfn, very early days though. Hope you manage to track down a FRER!

@Momof2onetube really hope AF stays away! :hugs:

@tdog I don’t see anything on the cheapies but I don’t think they’re always as sensitive as they claim to be!

@Convie in my experience the cramps around a BFP are pretty much the same as AF cramps. There are are too many similarities between AF and BFP symptoms!

@mme sorry for the spotting :hugs:

Good luck to everyone approaching the end of the 2WW hope we see lots of :bfp: appearing soon!

I’m probably going to test in the morning. I’m somewhere between 6-9DPO but I have a stack of tests and they’re calling me :blush:

Aww laurabecca I really hope you get your bfp and it was just to early to see today! I'm still holding out with the testing

Jelly...thank you!

Kay...I wish I could hold out cos it’s better not to see bfns day after day, you have so much willpower! I know it’s esrly but I got a bfp with dd at 9/10dpo faint but defo there!

I hope we all see bfps very soon!

Jelly...thank you!

Kay...I wish I could hold out cos it’s better not to see bfns day after day, you have so much willpower! I know it’s esrly but I got a bfp with dd at 9/10dpo faint but defo there!

I hope we all see bfps very soon!
Not sure how long I'll last to be honest. I'm 4dpo and last cycle I'd already started testing! But I refuse to do it again this early. Don't have any cheapies anyway nor have I ordered any....yet lol

Every pregnancy is different though hun. This one could of implanted later than dd so a bfp would show later. But you're right, bfns are awful. I hate continuously seeing them too.

Sorry been silent tonight ladies went bowling with my 3 older kids :) bit of mammy and kiddies time is always a good thing :)

@jellybeanxx I'm the same tbh I don't no weather anything their but as you say don't think they as sensitive as they supose to be lol xx

So my temp dipped right down this morning. I decided I’d test in case I was further along than FF thinks I am and used the last blue dye test. Pretty clear BFN. Not sure what’s going on with my chart.

CE10979B-8372-4A11-8C64-D3A2505744C8.jpeg FB8AE1FF-ADAB-43F8-AB3E-4859067B0405.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->