Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Mom I'm feeling the same down their all squishy :lol: tbh today I've had cramps I'm so stressed today that I'm just saying nope not this month :af: xx

TDOG= You testing tomorrow at 6DPO like normal?

Ha Classic girl you laugh until you feel it. Like a knife jabbing you in the goodies! Not fun lol

I'm supose to be 6dpo today according to ff:lol: I prob will I have a load of ics so I'll just p on them :rofl: xx

OHH so you are a day ahead of me. Got it! :) Okay pee away you are overdue lol

Eee! Af due on the 15th for me so I’ll be waiting along with you!

Hi girls! Have any of you who have had bfp before had tender nipples early on after Ovulation?! I’m 2DPO if I’ve timed it right which I’m sure I have ! Yesterday I had terrible cramping around noon and it lasted for about 5/10minutes then subsided, and it was on and off for the rest of the day then. At night time I just felt tight in my abdomen wouldn’t say it was cramps just pulling and tight. And today my nipples are sore but literally just the end if my pyjama top rubs or with a towel on them after a shower it’s not unbearable but almost feels bruised?! I’ve not had this before usually after Ovulation my boobs are sore round the armpit and they get heavier but nowhere else is tender?! Is this normally a sign of pregnancy or am I getting my hopes up? I’ve also had that tight feeling all day even when just sitting! How cruel is this TWW!!!

Welcome miller! My AF is due 14th/15th. Just sat here like.... come onnnn test date :coffee:

Attempted to have a nap, pass some time til I go pick DS up from the airport. My god I miss him so much! He’s had to call me nearly every day, if not twice a day :cry: anyways, sharp shooting pains in my uterus. So here’s me talking to my uterus “snuggle in there little bean, stay a good 30 some more weeks” :rofl:

Oh bless you momof2! Hope that bean is getting super snuggled <3

So far... I&#8217;ve made it longer than last cycle. Getting a little more hopeful now. Still no cramping, just a dull achiness

I too have had sharp pains in my uterus since 6dpo. I have what feels like the start of af right now but not due for another 5 days !

Me too mme.. i feel like it could start right now... yet AF isnt coming for another 5/6 days :shrug:

This is so promising to hear ladies, I’ve had the dull ache since Ovulation this didn’t happen last month when I got my AF, I didn’t cramp or have aches til about 7 days before AF! Hope there’s lots of sticky eggs around :baby:

Babydreaming- I am not sure. Never had that but if it is a new symptom for you maybe it will lead to good things! I do know that my symptoms each month of TTC have been changing though. Good luck!!

Has anyone else started wanting to eat everything in sight like a pac man. I was so not feeling food like 2 days ago and all the sudden I am eating a lot... It is like my body is looking for something it isn't finding.

Hoping4 - ah really?! I’ve been on birth control for around 6 years and I had the implant twice so I can’t even remember what each month felt like. I don’t think I ever paid much attention back then because it wasn’t a thought. I’ve been off the implant for 2 months now so all of this is very new! I just know this didn’t happen last month so worked with that. Maybe I will stay open minded incase this month isn’t my time. I don’t want to cry if/when the witch shows her face!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->