Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

sorry about bfns tdog :( :hugs:

jelly I really hope you get out of this limbo I can't imagine what it must feel like to be in limbo for that long :hugs:

Laura sorry about AF :hugs: when do you usually O? we came on at same time so wondering if we will O around same time next month!

I'm going to try and see if I can figure out a diet to help with inflammation and going to do some homework on vitamins that also help with my issues see if that will help because I feel like my body is trying to implant but it's failing because my lining is so fucked.

Sorry to those who got af and bfns!

Jj I see the line! Does it have colour irl? As it's quite faint, it may be to early for a digi to pick up

Sorry to those who got af and bfns!

Jj I see the line! Does it have colour irl? As it's quite faint, it may be to early for a digi to pick up
I does have pink IRL. My dumb self thinking I could do a digi lol

@JJB2 I believe 18 hcg is the level needed to get a yes on the digital frer. 6.2 i believe for the FRER. give it 2 days and maybe try again? good luck :)

@jellybeanxx 64 days??? omg come on AF that isn't cool at all. so sorry!

@tdog sorry about the bfns :(

@Convie hope you catch your fertile window before he leaves.

sorry for the ladies that got AF hope this is the cycle!

Thanks ladies I'm just waiting on af to show now if temp drops tomorrow it's inevitable xx

Laura sorry about AF :hugs: when do you usually O? we came on at same time so wondering if we will O around same time next month!

I'm going to try and see if I can figure out a diet to help with inflammation and going to do some homework on vitamins that also help with my issues see if that will help because I feel like my body is trying to implant but it's failing because my lining is so fucked.

I usually O around cd13, would be great to have a cycle buddy :)

Ladies I have tested again even tho my temp has dropped I'm clutching at straws while af not here lol, I normally spot a day before af due and nothing xx

Screenshot_20181014-204623_Gallery.jpg

Not very active on here recently.
Just an update, My pains and cramping stopped about 3 days ago, nothing but sore bbs now and 2 days late for AF! I will test tomorrow. Not feeling hopeful knowing my luck..

@Hoping4numbr3 Thankyou. I had cramping at 9dpo, they lasted around 5 days then went, they've been gone 3 days, just wondering if it's possible for Pre-AF cramping to have been gone there days with no AF? Keep expecting her to pop up

Morning ladies temp up a little but bfn test this morning. I know I'm out anyway because of the cramping. Just didn't think temps would go up, albeit abit, so close to af. Just want her to come now so can move on to next cycle

Tkks - yeah my cramping stopped 2 before AF showed :( so hard to distinguish between bfp signs or AF signs

Kay - let’s see your chart? This is your first month right?

AFM: AF is nearly finished and I’ve decided its time to shift some weight! It can only help right?!

Last edited:
Tkks - yeah my cramping stopped 2 before AF showed :( so hard to distinguish between bfp signs or AF signs

Kay - let’s see your chart? This is your first month right?

AFM: AF is nearly finished and I’ve decided its time to shift some weight! It can only help right?!

if you're doing a diet I can be a buddy on that too, I'm not really trying to shift weight but I'm thinking of changing to an anti inflammatory diet which apparently will improve my lining a bit

Good morning ladies my temp went down again expecting af today but no cramps no nothing so took a test (yes I'm mad :loopy:) and can you see that the pic was taken within 5 mins xx

Screenshot_20181015-081555_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181015-081608_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181015-081632_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181015-081644_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->