• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Tdog- I can see a line! FRER? Also what tests are those?

convie - I want to just change my lifestyle and drastically change my snacking habits and hopefully the weight loss will come too. I don’t think I have the heart or the head space to be waiting 3+ years again!

I can't get out to get any frers :cry: they are called babyplan I've used them the past couple days now and nothing xx

I hope AF doesn’t come for you!

Where are they from? They look similar to the old Superdrug ones (which I loved!)

ohhh Tdog I do see lines on those! hopefully AF doesn't come for you and that line actually darkens up :dust:

laura yeah I get you, I did lose weight this year, had to change my habits because I was snacking too much and my portion sizes were MASSIVE! I had to do keto as it lowers your appetite, might do it again but only because keto is also anti inflammatory but not sure yet, I love carbs but carbs are the devil for my uterus ](*,)

ohhh Tdog I do see lines on those! hopefully AF doesn't come for you and that line actually darkens up :dust:

laura yeah I get you, I did lose weight this year, had to change my habits because I was snacking too much and my portion sizes were MASSIVE! I had to do keto as it lowers your appetite, might do it again but only because keto is also anti inflammatory but not sure yet, I love carbs but carbs are the devil for my uterus ](*,)

What symptoms do you have that carbs aren’t good for your uterus? (Excuse my ignorance)
My portions are fine, but I have a majorly sweet tooth and evenings are my worst time!

What symptoms do you have that carbs aren’t good for your uterus? (Excuse my ignorance)
My portions are fine, but I have a majorly sweet tooth and evenings are my worst time!

I have adenomyosis & endo which means my uterus is very large and inflamed from it, carbs make it more inflamed, when I was on keto I wasn't in pain anymore, so I looked it up and turns out its very common for the inflammation to go down once you cut out carbs and sugar ect, apparently it also goes down if I cut out milk but I was still having dairy and was fine so I dunno, I feel like if I cut out dairy that would be too much, I won't know what I can actually eat :lol:

@laurarebecca1 they are from Amazon oh I hope this is it and at doesn't come today lately tho it's been late on that it comes so see what happens tonight xx

I have adenomyosis & endo which means my uterus is very large and inflamed from it, carbs make it more inflamed, when I was on keto I wasn't in pain anymore, so I looked it up and turns out its very common for the inflammation to go down once you cut out carbs and sugar ect, apparently it also goes down if I cut out milk but I was still having dairy and was fine so I dunno, I feel like if I cut out dairy that would be too much, I won't know what I can actually eat :lol:

Oh no I’m sorry you have that!
Have you always had them?

Just done Tesco own brand yes blue dye but heard so many good things about them and nothing:cry: but they are 25miu where as these babyplan ones are 10miu xx

Just found out a friend from work is pregnant and another friend who thinks she is, couldn’t help but feel jealous...

Just found out a friend from work is pregnant and another friend who thinks she is, couldn’t help but feel jealous...

That's the only trouble when ttc everyone seems to be pregnant :cry: xx

I''d ignore the tesco one for now as its 25miu :hugs:

laura i get that! I've had 5 people now announce their pregnancy on fb, 4 saying they were accidents the past week! and now prince harry & mehgan are having a baby too! I'm so jealous

Bloody Harry and Meghan :dohh: :haha:

@tdog I think I see something! Keeping everything crossed!

I need to get myself on a diet again. I’ve gained so much weight this last month. I’ve been comfort eating because of this ridiculous cycle and I keep thinking AF is about to start so I “treat” myself but I’ve been doing it for over a month now. So bad for my PCOS.

I tested again this morning and thought I saw a line. Don’t think I can see it in the photo and think I’m probably just a bit crazy at this point.

69773AE5-69CC-4279-88BC-5A7446687EF0.jpeg

Ladies im so sad I tested this morning and I dont see a line :nope: ibe been cramping a lot too. Temp is still up af is due tomorrow

5661AA3E-6B02-4DDD-9335-90C9942873AF.jpeg EEEED899-BD4B-487E-BD14-8A236CEC3B0C.jpeg

I''d ignore the tesco one for now as its 25miu :hugs:

laura i get that! I've had 5 people now announce their pregnancy on fb, 4 saying they were accidents the past week! and now prince harry & mehgan are having a baby too! I'm so jealous

Waaa it’s so horrible cos don’t get me wrong I’m so happy for them I really am but please let it be my turn!

Jelly and jjb I don’t think I can see lines! This month is being very cruel to everyone!

Guys can we talk clots? What size is too big?

They say if it's bigger than a 50p then it's not normal I had one bigger than that and they just shrugged it off like was my normal period :shrug: xx

@JJB2 so sorry for :bfn: but you temp looks good xx

They say if it's bigger than a 50p then it's not normal I had one bigger than that and they just shrugged it off like was my normal period :shrug: xx

@JJB2 so sorry for :bfn: but you temp looks good xx

I just passed one the size of a ping pong ball and now cramping bad which I wasn’t before. Sorry for TMI!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->