Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

took my last clearblue and it's still flashing at me, my opk is so negative there isn't even a second line, I don't know what's going on with my body, but it's peeing me off a bit, I think this is going to make me out this month, I'm not holding out much hope at all now :(

My opks are still negative too so unsure of when I will ovulate as usually get +opk on cd12!

I've just read somewhere that someone had a flashing smiley for 10 days then 11 days after got a solid omg xx

Tdog and Convie I hope you get your solid smileys soon!

I took another opk and it’s defo darker so maybe tomorrow will be positive which means probs ovulating Friday. I will test tomorrow but won’t be until after 5pm, worried I’m going to miss my surge!

I miss you all.

I hope you don’t mind if I keep stalking a little bit, I can’t wait for you all to get your BFPs, but I don’t want to be ‘rubbing your faces in it’ persay so if you’d

I miss you all.

I hope you don’t mind if I keep stalking a little bit, I can’t wait for you all to get your BFPs, but I don’t want to be ‘rubbing your faces in it’ persay so if you’d

Try again..... so if you’d rather I disappeared please say!

I’ve missed so much :cry: I don’t get notifications for my watched threads often. Grr. Anyways, I’m 6dpo and had red tinged cm yesterday when I wiped once. My boobs are atrociously sore, but that’s pretty normal for my tww. Going for cd21 bloods on Monday and beta next Thursday. I’m torn between waiting it out or poas before I get my blood work Thursday out of sheer curiosity. That’ll be the day before AF is due so long as my LP is 14 days again

Hi ladies sorry I've not had no notifications :( oh that sounds promising @Momof2onetube :) @laurarebecca1 Hopefully soon then fingers crossed, @rhdr9193..x of course we don't mind you still being here love to here all about you and baby :) and welcome new ladies to the thread fingers crossed for us all and loads of baby :dust: I still have a flashing smiley opks still the same also no darker so see what happens xx

Opk is so close to positive (6:45pm test) Trying to hold my pee to test again around 10!

A87B3F65-AC50-4879-9C0D-03706D728B4A.jpeg

Just got my positive but expecting another tomorrow and will either ovulate tomorrow or Saturday!

How’s yours looking tdog and Convie?

Mines a bit lighter than yours (the one you posted) still having flashing smileys see what tomorrow brings, I've read that if you have 9 or more flashing smileys then it's very unlikely you'll ovulate :cry: I'm hoping will go solid soon tho but tbh I'm not due to ovulate till next week tho xx

Mines a bit lighter than yours (the one you posted) still having flashing smileys see what tomorrow brings, I've read that if you have 9 or more flashing smileys then it's very unlikely you'll ovulate :cry: I'm hoping will go solid soon tho but tbh I'm not due to ovulate till next week tho xx
Are your opks getting darker though as the days go on? I hope you get your solid smiley tomorrow!

Are your opks getting darker though as the days go on? I hope you get your solid smiley tomorrow!

I would saying getting a tad darker yes we shall see hun getting frustrated now :haha: xx

Just got my positive but expecting another tomorrow and will either ovulate tomorrow or Saturday!

How’s yours looking tdog and Convie?

ran out of clearblues so haven't taken one, opks all still stark negative, loads of egg white cm today though. but this is a really late ov for me, I don't know if its due to all the vitamins I'm now taking? I won't complain too much as if this keeps up it means Chris will be around when I'm fertile in December at least :lol:

@Convie did you no the other clearblue test stick go in aswell I mean the clearblue just 2 days fertile one I didn't no in till I tried earlier lol xx

Morning ladies
Rhdr I don’t mind you being here, I too like the updates.
Laura not far off keep testing / posting the pics.
Convie what cd are you now and how late to ov are you ?
Tdog I honestly thought ov would have happened for you now, checking in later to see what today’s test shows.
Momofone that sounds really promising! I would be so tempted to test but going on your frers last few months I totally understand you wanting to hold out. Can only suggest not to use frers and maybe try another brand ?

Still feeling a bit down but it’s that time in the tww where I start the feel anxious. 5dpo today and desperate to test !! Why am I such an addict. Busy day today so won’t be silly enough to test today but you may see my first test tomorrow even though it’s going to be a bfn I just can’t help POAS !

Mme good luck testing! We are all the same and like to test early so don’t worry haha!

Tdog glad they are getting darker (you’re stil early though aren’t you?)

Convie - have you got any opks you can use?

Momofone - so promising but I can understand your worry and frustration of testing early! Hopefully youre bloods will yield answers for you!

AFM - I got my positive late last night so I reckon I will ovulate either late tonight or tomorrow. We bd last night, should we again this evening? (Baring in mind we usually bd everyday the week before ovulation so trying every other day this month)

@mme I'm the same as soon as I no I'm in the tww I always want to test :rofl: going to do the test in a bit :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->