Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Tdog - I’ve read on a few of these threads that the snotty CM has been a good sign ! Fingers crossed for you! When are you due to POAS?

3DPO for me and I still have the tight feeling, boobs almost feel numb today on the sides so I think the soreness will fully begin tomorrow, praying AF stays away this month!! :cry:

Ok ladies, test advice. Whats the best one to use pre-AF? Im 4/5 days away.... (uk brands please!)

Just been dry heaving for 5 minutes then sick :wacko:

Does anyone else who uses FF find that the more of these symptoms they put in the less early pregnancy sign points they get? I don’t understand what that thing is looking for!
I think I’m around 8DPO today and my temp has gone higher than it’s ever been since I’ve started TTC this time around. Trying not to read too much into it but obviously I am :haha:

Well, for whatever reason.. my FRER is very much negative this morning at 10dpo :cry: I expect AF to come any time over the next few days

It’s not over til she arrives momof2 there’s still hope! I’ll be surprised with all of your symptoms you’ve been mentioning on here!

Mrsmummy - I think I’ll be sticking with the digital clearblue for early testing I’ll get a two pack and then test a few days before and then closer to AF or day of if she doesn’t arrive! They can do from 6 days prior apparently.

I’m having shooting pains in pelvis area this afternoon but it seems to be central and not one sided like it’s my cervix?? It’s been on and off for an hour or two or if I lift something heavy? What could this be??

Babydreaming - Oh really? I prefer digis 100% .. no guess work!

Oh thats strange? Not sure on that one.

Well, for whatever reason.. my FRER is very much negative this morning at 10dpo :cry: I expect AF to come any time over the next few days
Must be a dodgy one, you can't go from having all those lines to nothing, surely?! :growlmad: xx

Mo2 oh no! :hugs: was that FMU?

Mrs I usually go for a FRER for early testing as I think they’re the most sensitive we can get here? I used to hear good things about Superdrug tests as well. I usually wait until I’ve had lines on other tests before confirming with a digi as they tend to be the least sensitive. Less ambiguous though I suppose!

Babydreaming- I'll prob test later knowing me :lol:

Jellybean- I no what you mean with ff I'm so confused with it all

AFM I have creamy cm and dull achiness I'm my uterus and my right ovary is achy aswell xx

Maybe ill try a frer... will see what DH brings home. I've told him no blue dyes :haha:
I've had a bfp on boots own before AF was due before. I doubt ill test tonight.... will try to hold off til Monday. :dohh:

That's the ultimate word ain't it try lol I have a load of ics so I'll be doing them I like to try :rofl: even tho I no it's early :dohh: xx

Afternoon. I feel like I'm starting with a cold today the only thing missing so far is cramps and feeling abit dizzy but I don't like the look of my chart but still early days.

I’m trying to hold off until Monday too! DH is away until Sunday night now and I’d feel weird testing without him here. I’m not sure I can resist though!

Mrsmummy - frer are the best early ones in the uk. Or boots digital, you can test up to 5 days early (so they say) they are 15mui I think (don’t quote me on that). Stay away from clear blue digi until after AF as they are 50mui. So you have to be really really pregnant to show on them.

I’m so sorry momof2. Wishing you luck.

I had the most odd stabbing pain in my uterus area today. Made me stop and bend over a bit. Happened twice in 10-15 secs. Haven’t felt a thing since.

Awww miss waiting still early tho so wouldn't worry about it I'm temp dropped also this morn

Oh nixnax that sounds promising hoepullfy eggy getting snuggly xx

Thanks hun I honestly think it's just so much more like.omg for me at the moment because it's the first time I think once we have a little one and try for baby 2 I wont be as bad it's all the unknowns

I no what you mean hun it's a night mare as you say you'll be ok with a second but first you never no what is right but we will help xx

Thanks nix! Fingers crossed for you!

Sorry for the temp drop tdog! Hope it rises again tomorrow.

Misswaiting - definitely still early days. Fingers crossed!

Jellybean -its hard isnt it! On one hand i want to test.. then i get cramps and I'm like ah it'll prob be bfn :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->