Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Yes Hoping, my tummy is always grumbling and I’ve never been much of an eater! Coffee for breakfast. Now I feel like I have to have 3 meals and snacks at bedtime :haha:

I remember with my dd at 10 dpo I couldn’t stop eating that day it was one of things that made me test that evening and it was a positive !

Fingers crossed guys some promising symptoms going around

Agreed Miss! Definitely some promising symptom spotting happening :dust:

Yea it's so very exciting wonder how many bfps will come from this thread for this month

If this is a lucky thread then I’m in. 6DPO here. The only “symptom” I’ve had today was constipation all morning/afternoon. And diarrhoea all evening. Went from one extreme to the other lol.

Good luck all, let’s bring the BFPs home

:hi: new ladies and welcome:) sounds like some promising signs all round I have aching in my uterus now on and off I had diarrhea for past few days and now finding it hard to go.

Hoping I'm well over due :lol: :rofl: mind you if I start tomorrow I'll be 7dpo by ff and by my calculation same as you 6dpo, so just a day out :lol: xx

Good to see you here nix :wave:
Hopefully this will be our lucky thread!!

Yea fingers crossed it is now I haven't had diarrhoea but I have had to go more then usual. Cramps have eased off today still have the odd pain but it's all one sided not anything like period cramps. Had the brown spotting all day on and off still have my headache boobs still hurt and still feel huge appear to have some.veins appearing and I'm bloated as hell even first thing in the morning before I have even eaten.

Hi! I'm new to this thread and currently 7DPO. Yesterday at 6DPO, I noticed 5-10 minutes straight of twinges/cramping across my entire uterus area in the evening and I'm *trying* not to think too much of it, but part of me is wondering if it was implantation cramping. Also, my boobs don't hurt much which is abnormal for me since they usually hurt from the time I O until AF - but this month, they hurt for a couple days after O and then stopped. Hmm... lol

Hello! Can I come wait with everyone? I see lots of familiar names! I think I’m around 7DPO but my chart is very confusing this month! Trying not to test until Monday.

I'm 7DPO too and I'm trying to wait until Tuesday lol.. I can't wait to see what your tests show!

:hi: bema welcome :)

Oh another thing I've notice the past few days my gums are so sore aswell might not be related but could be I'm still logging it anyway :rofl: tbh I have heard some ladies do get sore gums xx

Baby :dust: to everyone hopefully momof2 has started this thread of with the :bfp: :wohoo: xx

Fingers crossed hun I know me and my twin caused issues to my mum's gums while she was pregnant with us so it's a possibility.
Yea fingers crossed that mom starts off the bfps as it does look very hopefull.

***TMI ALERT*** I no ladies sorry tmi but when wiped just now this was what was on the paper never had it like this before I've had like snotty but not creamy snot, good sign maybe :shrug:

20180810_000542.jpg

Wow very good symptoms going on indeed!!!

Sore gums/gums bleeding is a symptom, Nix the diarrhea happened to me the cycle I had my chemical after I was constipated too so that is a symptom, I just ate until my tummy hurts. I am sooooo blown away with calories now :( UGH SIGH! I started driving home and my mind decided PIZZA! I needed cheese/sauce immediately. LOL.

Babydreamer If it isn't something that has been happening for you it may be a great sign! FINGERS crossed :)

Misswaiting- I AM soooo bloated too.

Bema- MY boobs were the same this cycle. They normally get super sore right after I ovulate then go away week before AF starts up or couple days before. This time I just had shooting pains down then that were pretty intense then it went away and now it is just tender. Weird weird!

Oh fingers crossed tdog
Hoping yea I get bloated anyway through the day but to be bloated first thing when I wake up is weird

Tdog - I'm with you on the gum ache. Its super sore in 2 areas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->