Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

TDOG-implant temp dip?!

Momof2- I am really sorry about the test but you aren't out til AF shows and this is just crazy to me! Those tests looked great. I know that doesn't help saying that but you know I'd hug you if I could.

Misswaiting- Symptoms sound good still! Maybe an implant dip for you too? How long is your cycle? Dips occur though. It could go back up next day.

My temp went from 98.20 yesterday to 98.34 and perfectly on queue Resting HR went up one to 64 BPM from 63 bpm. Anytime my temp goes up so does my RHR. Pretty cool to see and compare.

Thanks hun my cycles vary from 28 days to 30 days. I don't monitor my heart rate I have arithmia so it doesn't pick up properly on a hr monitor anyway.

I thought implantation dip aswell:shrug: I haven't tested yet but I will prob tomorrow or sun I'm TRY to be good :rofl: I have a load of ics aswell xx

I will test Sunday if I can make it to then! Unless temp crashes or RHR goes down.

Fingers crossed I really want to test but also don't want to test to early

Thanks ladies. I’m pretty sure the witch is on her way. I’m devastated, I don’t understand :cry: I’m still here to root you guys on though

:hugs: I'm so gutted for you mom :hugs: xx

Sorry to hear mom it’s tough. . Hugs. So I went to see gynae today as I started worrying about all kinds of things, premenopausal, cancer, cysts etc. . After a vaginal ultrasound looks like I may be pregnant as the lining is very thick, with 8days away from menstruation. My symptoms are so strong it’s crazy. My partner is away till Thursday so I’m going to wait till then to test :) if I can wait that long!

Thanks ladies :hugs: trying to somehow hold onto hope here. No AF, just creamy CM. Will test again tomorrow if she hasn’t shown still

Well ladies I caved :dohh: new I would :rofl: pic taken within 3 mins

20180810_184239.jpg

Suprised that's amazing news fingers crossed xx

Sorry to hear mom it’s tough. . Hugs. So I went to see gynae today as I started worrying about all kinds of things, premenopausal, cancer, cysts etc. . After a vaginal ultrasound looks like I may be pregnant as the lining is very thick, with 8days away from menstruation. My symptoms are so strong it’s crazy. My partner is away till Thursday so I’m going to wait till then to test :) if I can wait that long!
That's amazing congrats let us know how testing goes

Well ladies I caved :dohh: new I would :rofl: pic taken within 3 mins

View attachment 1040715

Suprised that's amazing news fingers crossed xx

Don't know if I have line eyes but I'm sure I can see a faint faint faint line

I was thinking the same I thought should I upload should I not :lol: I'm going to do a bit of tweaking, I no with ds2 when I got a very faint line I was 7dpo I thought I must have literally just implanted lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->