Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I’m now somewhere between 12/15 dpo I only know because I get heavy cm don’t chart but af due yesterday and nothing cramps back hurts sore boobs for over a week now so not sure what’s going on I put a tampon in just in case and nothing so guess I’ll test again in a few days ughh weird tingly in my nips too

Fingers crossed you get sorted hunni did you have help with your first? Xx

Yeah I had Clomid which I'm allergic too and I had letrozole metformin and trigger shots to have my first was a long wait last time, although the letrozole was a lower dosage seem loads better for me!

Just hope in 4 days time I get some help but I really doubt it :(

@JJB2 that's great news :)

Yeah I had Clomid which I'm allergic too and I had letrozole metformin and trigger shots to have my first was a long wait last time, although the letrozole was a lower dosage seem loads better for me!

Just hope in 4 days time I get some help but I really doubt it :(

@JJB2 that's great news :)

Oh fingers crossed for you that they do help you xx

Ugh!!! OH almost let me have my FRER, but then re-hid it on me and said I can wait :rofl: I told him I’m taking an IC tomorrow to tie me over for a few days cause I’m sure it’ll be :bfn:

Morning ladies
10dpo and brown spotting when I wiped this morning so af will be here by Monday for sure. We spoke about not trying next cycle as af would be due Xmas eve/day and the emotion it brings I want to try and avoid this pain at Christmas. I feel like giving up all together. I so don’t know what to do anymore

Morning ladies
10dpo and brown spotting when I wiped this morning so af will be here by Monday for sure. We spoke about not trying next cycle as af would be due Xmas eve/day and the emotion it brings I want to try and avoid this pain at Christmas. I feel like giving up all together. I so don’t know what to do anymore

:hugs: I’m sorry, TTC can absolutely suck sometimes. Do you think you’d feel better for taking a month off trying or would you still feel rubbish when AF arrived anyway?

Sorry tmi post coming up :oops:

Anyone that has had a bfp or anyone that tracks it can you tell me cause this is a new one for me.

Cervix is very high and soft and I have had loads of thick milky discharge and very wet down there like I keep thinking af has started..

I don't keep an eye on my discharge apart from ewcm or cervix all through the month so I can't say for sure how it normally is.

Clutching at straws I know.. at due on thur/Friday Not testing till at least Tuesday

Anyone that has had a bfp or anyone that tracks it can you tell me cause this is a new one for me.

Cervix is very high and soft and I have had loads of thick milky discharge and very wet down there like I keep thinking af has started..

I don't keep an eye on my discharge apart from ewcm or cervix all through the month so I can't say for sure how it normally is.

Clutching at straws I know.. at due on thur/Friday Not testing till at least Tuesday

I never tracked my cervix this time so couldn't tell you on that one but I felt very very wet and it was milky so was mixed together never new what to put in ff lol finger crossed it's a good sign xx

I had lots of thick milky cm LOTS!! THICK!!! Lol I hope its a good sign for you!! FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->