Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Good luck to everyone testing and congrats to those with bfp!

AFM: cd15, been using opks and still waiting for + ... the lines don’t seem to be getting darker! Waiting for last one to dry and then will post a picture!

Edit: these are cd10-15 (two on cd14)

480DAF36-2C61-4D97-A7EF-C2F4861FB449.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve just realised if af comes tomorrow then it will have been a 23 day cycle surely that is worrying?

@mme it does seem a little on the short side. Then again, how long is your LP? Something like ovulating on CD13 and only having a 10 day LP would give you a 23 day cycle but not be much cause for concern.

@Momof2onetube good luck with the FRER!

@laurarebecca1 the one third from top looks close, when did you do that one?

AFM I’ve been getting EWCM and some cramping. Not had my specific ovulation pain (which I read someone on another forum describe as javelin arse which sums up the pain quite nicely :haha:) yet so will hopefully BD again tonight. Sort of regretting my choice not to use OPKs this month as I feel a bit in the dark. Ava bracelet has predicted ovulation for CD15 though and am CD13 today.

@mme do you think your spotting is IB?

@jellybeanxx fx you ovulate early, I seriously feel your pain with the long cycles!

Afm I am not even bothering with symptom spotting or anything. I have literally kicked the can with this stuff. I refuse to test unless I'm late. I should be due on 3rd December. I went out last night and got drunk and I regretted nothing. I haven't drunk in over a year as I wanted to be mindful with TTC but after 3 years.. f it! I'm done with the hope of it and I'm done with the sadness of it. I've put my life and myself on hold for so long I stopped being me.

My progesterone came back at 15.4 can anyone decipher this for me?! :D

In August my day 21 blood test came back at 27.7. My doc said it was normal but when we had our appointment at fertility clinic last month they said it was slightly low & repeated all my bloods. I haven't heard what my recent results are yet. My luteal phase has got shorter and shorter recently most months around 8-9 days.

I ovulated early at CD11 this cycle when it’s usually CD14, my lp is usually 14 days so this would make my lp 11 instead of 14, this cycle has been very off ! I really can’t see it been ib as it’s dark brown like what I have every cycle. My cycles started with spotting at 13dpo, then 12dpo, last cycle was 11dpo and now this one is 10dpo !! I just can’t figure out what’s going on

@mme it does seem a little on the short side. Then again, how long is your LP? Something like ovulating on CD13 and only having a 10 day LP would give you a 23 day cycle but not be much cause for concern.

@Momof2onetube good luck with the FRER!

@laurarebecca1 the one third from top looks close, when did you do that one?

AFM I’ve been getting EWCM and some cramping. Not had my specific ovulation pain (which I read someone on another forum describe as javelin arse which sums up the pain quite nicely :haha:) yet so will hopefully BD again tonight. Sort of regretting my choice not to use OPKs this month as I feel a bit in the dark. Ava bracelet has predicted ovulation for CD15 though and am CD13 today.

I did that one cd13 at 10pm so ovulation would be cd14 (I had ovulation pains cd14 and 15) putting me at 1dpo today. I’ll test again tomorrow I think and see if it’s much lighter. I could only test evenings during the week so feel I may have missed the surge in the 24 hours I couldn’t test. (I’ve just done another one and it’s much lighter than the one from earlier today) I’m kind of regretting not temping this cycle as I hate this not knowing!

I hope you ovulate soon! Good luck!

@mme do you think your spotting is IB?

@jellybeanxx fx you ovulate early, I seriously feel your pain with the long cycles!

Afm I am not even bothering with symptom spotting or anything. I have literally kicked the can with this stuff. I refuse to test unless I'm late. I should be due on 3rd December. I went out last night and got drunk and I regretted nothing. I haven't drunk in over a year as I wanted to be mindful with TTC but after 3 years.. f it! I'm done with the hope of it and I'm done with the sadness of it. I've put my life and myself on hold for so long I stopped being me.
:hugs:sorry peanut. Hope it happens soon for you. And being you and going on living sounds like a good plan, being on hold is so suffocating! Hugs.

Awww peanut :hugs: hope it happens soon that's sounds like a good plan tho beingyourself thinking about you :) huge :hugs: xx

Oh @jellybeanxx hopefully ovulation is round the corner :) xx

@laurarebecca1 You might have missed the surge then as the 3rd from top looked pretty close xx

@mme could be ib as some women do mistake it for the start of their period fingers crossed xx

Yes officially packed in testing now lol xx

Fingers crossed for you xx
I tested it was a bfn then I stupidly looked at the test the next day it was like this I know it doesn't count because it is out of the time frame tho what a bummer :( x

20181124_112229.jpg

Not what I was hoping for, especially for 10dpo and my track record with FRERs. But here we go anyways :dohh:

A47C49F1-6397-4E9D-8789-784B34901BD0.jpeg CFEA4CEC-28A1-4518-8DCA-591A0B6625FA.jpeg

@Momof2onetube I really, really hope the line keeps getting stronger for you this time. Keeping everything crossed!

Does anyone get anxiety before ovulation? I always get it before my period but I’ve been getting that sort of feeling the last couple of days. It feels hormonal if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->