Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Tested with a boots ic with smu (seems to be better for my tests)

I got a vvvfl but enough that hubby could see it.. it won't pick up on camera tho

Going to wait 48 hours and test again

Hoping it's not a nasty evap

Best photo I could get the bottom test is from my last pregnancy it's just a guide of where too look..

Please tell me I'm not going insane

Screenshot_20181125-122324_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I think I can see something when I zoom in @Shorty88 good luck!

@tdog I hope this anxiety is a sign of impending ovulation! Makes it a bit more bareable anyway. How are you feeling? Can’t believe you’re nearly 6 weeks already!!

@Shorty88 I see it when zoom in also fingers crossed for you :dust:

@jellybeanxx I'm ok just so tired and so bloated I no it has flown over I have my booking in wed I see the consultant 3rd then I've booked a private scan 14th own piece of mind as we don't get one until 12 weeks do we xx

@tdog the waiting until 12 weeks for a scan is torture! I got an early one at 7 weeks with DS1 because I had pains and the doctor thought it could’ve been ectopic. It was such a relief when I saw his little heart beating in the right place. DS2 I got scanned at 10 weeks because I ovulated so late they based it on my LMP so scan was early. It was still a nightmare to wait until then! Those private early reassurance scans definitely seem worth it. Groupon quite often have deals on for them as well so it’s not too pricey. Hope it goes well!

@tdog the waiting until 12 weeks for a scan is torture! I got an early one at 7 weeks with DS1 because I had pains and the doctor thought it could’ve been ectopic. It was such a relief when I saw his little heart beating in the right place. DS2 I got scanned at 10 weeks because I ovulated so late they based it on my LMP so scan was early. It was still a nightmare to wait until then! Those private early reassurance scans definitely seem worth it. Groupon quite often have deals on for them as well so it’s not too pricey. Hope it goes well!

I had early ones with last 2 because I was bleeding with them do you I forgot about Groupon:dohh: I've booked it at full price xx

Last edited:
I think I may have miscalculated my dpo :dohh: I got my pos opk on the 15th, but I felt what I believe were ov pains the morning of the 16th, I think I just tested at 9dpo. Ugh!! How did I make this mistake? I should know better by now. Oh well. Rant over

I think I may have miscalculated my dpo :dohh: I got my pos opk on the 15th, but I felt what I believe were ov pains the morning of the 16th, I think I just tested at 9dpo. Ugh!! How did I make this mistake? I should know better by now. Oh well. Rant over

It's easy done hunni but I can still see a line on that test xx

I cracked and got DH to get me some OPKs when he went to Tesco. Not quite there yet but getting loads of EWCM. Come on ovaries, do your job!!

5BDA66EE-14A2-4387-8BFD-4FC60D0A42A7.jpeg

Sorry ladies told you wrong app it's pixlr that I use xx

Ahh thanks for the app tdog!

Jelly so close!

Shorty and momoftwo I can see a line...so exciting!!

AFM: I got a positive opk today and feeling ovulation pains. I wonder if my body tried to ovulate a few days ago but didn’t. Or I ovulated twice (that’s a thing right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->