Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@laurarebecca1 I think it’s quite rare to ovulate twice, it’s more common for your body to gear up to ovulate but fail for whatever reason and then try again. Frustrating though!

@Shorty88 i can definitely see it on tdog’s tweak (@tdog you should totally set up an online business called Tdog’s Tweaks and charge people to tweak their test photos :haha:)
When are you testing again?

@laurarebecca1 I think it’s quite rare to ovulate twice, it’s more common for your body to gear up to ovulate but fail for whatever reason and then try again. Frustrating though!

@Shorty88 i can definitely see it on tdog’s tweak (@tdog you should totally set up an online business called Tdog’s Tweaks and charge people to tweak their test photos :haha:)
When are you testing again?

:rofl: someone did a thread in the test bit but never carried on lol xx

Momof2onetube I see the line,hope its your month!

My af arrived, started spotting yesterday afternoon then came on properly during the night. My cycle was 2 days longer which was the only positive. I was really starting to believe I could have been this month I don't know why I do it to myself!! I have a hycosy in 2 weeks and I'm hoping I'll find out more then. We're not trying again until early January now and I just feel so frustrated I thought I'd have a baby by now let alone not even pregnant yet. After 18 months of trying at the right time every month & hubbys test results were excellent I really think theres something wrong with me!
Sorry for the rant ladies!!

When are you testing again?[/QUOTE]

I was going to test tomorrow cause I thought I had a frer left but it was just the box ](*,)

Going to buy some tomorrow and test wed.. wish me luck [-o<

@Momof2onetube tentative congratulations to you! Keeping everything crossed that this is it for you!

@pamg sorry AF got you :hugs:

I did an OPK this morning that was a lot fainter than yesterday’s so thought maybe the surge was on the way down but my temp dropped this morning. Will do another OPK later.

Oh @Momof2onetube it is deffo darker than yesterday I hope this is your month for you xx

@pamg so sorry about af :hugs: that positive it's longer :) xx

@jellybeanxx it could have been and you just caught the last of it fingers crossed for you xx

So hubby surprised me with a frer he had hidden (i knew i had one more)

I think this is the start of my BFP.. this is with only a 3 hour hold and this photo taken at about 2 mins in x

Screenshot_20181126-101519_Gallery.jpg

Now that it has fully dried its darker woohoo

Please stick little bean Screenshot_20181126-103823_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly