Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Tdog - i swear i see a faint line on the 2nd darker pic. I must keep reminding myself that as long as AF isnt here then its a good sign!

Babydreaming - ah they really do! Such mind games!

Nix - your temps are looking good :) hope your aches go soon! Gym aches are the worst!

Just got invited on a hen do on the 1st September so question will now be can I drink or am I totally sober for it the way my temps are looking AF will be here and I'll be having a couple of drinks really thinking I'm out

:bfn: on FRER again :shrugs: I shall just wait for AF now, should be here within the next 2-3 days as I’m 11dpo

SO sorry Momof2! I was really hoping I’d wake up to you saying BFP!

Tdog I do not see anything but we have time ��

Misswaiting has your room been colder? Are you temping earlier? How odd that it is already going down in temp way before af!

7dpo here and temp is the same as yesterday 98.34 @ 6:30 AM. Hoping it would either drop for implant dip or go up. Still time I suppose. Having period cramps though and cramps in my bottom left cheek lol but I seem to get those anyways each cycle. I am not feeling in today again. Boobs do not feel as sore as they did yesterday :( I have some cleaning to do today so maybe that will keep me distracted. The confusing thing I am finding is that if I actually ovulated on Saturday last week and it is Saturday today wouldn't that technically be 6dpo not 7dpo? Why do I keep getting this confused each month now? LOL

No rooms the same temp oh said it wasn't actually that cold this morning so it's not an outside factor nd I don't sleep with my mouth open temping at the same time and getting the same amount of sleep as all the other days this cycle so there isn't a variable that would explain it really but this chart is weird compared to my other charts that I've continued through to AF on they normally aren't so up and down. That is the only thing making me think is this my bfp chart because it is so different but I haven't done anything differently as it's just a weird chart for me and I have fibromyalgia and that can do strange things to your body and react diffently to how you would except

Yea I'm hoping it does to be fair as the day is going on in feeling more rotten just been stuck on the loo for a good while and feeling really quite sick fingers crossed it eases off as quick as it's come round because I'm going to watch mamma Mia 2 with my MIL later

Sorry I'm quiet ladies I'm our with kids buy popped into asda to get their own test and theirs a faint line don't no if you can see it at all?? The ic has a vvvfl but I can see it xx

20180811_131146.jpg

20180811_150710.jpg

Cant see anything on that one tdog, but im using my phone not the computer!

I see that tdog
And thanks I'm proper looking forward to watching mamma Mia I loved the first one and my MIL wanted to see it so just decided we would take her instead of me making my fella watch it lol
Also I now have tests but how do I convince my other half that I have to have a clear blue digital aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->