Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Oh you know I love looking at those tests TDOG! FIRE AWAY :)

Momof2- Did you just do the one test today? ?

Ya Hoping, at 4:30am. I’ve literally been anticipating AF aaaall day, but nope. That :bfn: sucked, I couldn’t bring myself to do another today. Lots of CM, no spotting, no cramps. Wtf

Oh I hope you love it :) their be loads to come :rofl:

Momof2 thinking of you:) hoping when you do another test it's blaring:bfp: no :af: xx

Can't wait to see all the pics tdog I think I'm gonna end up testing soon to other halfs just agreed we will run to boots tomorrow grab the strip tests and some first response.
Fingers crossed mom that af does stay away

Can't wait to see all the pics tdog I think I'm gonna end up testing soon to other halfs just agreed we will run to boots tomorrow grab the strip tests and some first response.
Fingers crossed mom that af does stay away

Oh I can't wait to see your either I love analysing :lol: xx

Lol I'll make sure I post them lol I'm totally going to put them up where we keep the loo roll because I can't really reach up there because it's mega to early to test just yet but at least if I really break and need to test they are there and I wont break my neck getting them as long as the toilet seat doesn't break hahaha

Hi ladies, I am confused, my opk was positive on cd17, but the chart is saying something else... can yu”all have a look and suggest something??

Attachments

• 3FAE09E8-7197-49D8-8F6D-83955F141F85.jpg
    3FAE09E8-7197-49D8-8F6D-83955F141F85.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
:hi: sidra opks only tell you that you are on the run up to ovulating not when you ovulated ff always gives you crosshairs where it thinks you have ovulated, it thinks you ovulated 2-3 days after the positive opk which is now making you 3dpo.

Hope this makes sense xx

Mo2 I wonder if something just went wrong with that test? Hopefully you can get a good, strong line on the next one!

Tdog I look forward to squinting at lines with you, that first one looked promising!

I gave in and tested this morning at 9DPO. BFN! It was an IC though, think I’ll try a regular pink dye tomorrow.

Ah ladies! Seeing all of these tests is so making me want to do one too but I think 4DPO would be a record haha. Last night I woke up for a wee around 4am and when I came back to bed I still felt ‘full’, I had such a weird feeling on my right side, it didn’t hurt at all, no cramps or dull aches, but something was definitely happening, it felt like a ball rolling, literally the only way I can explain it. Lasted 10 mins then stopped. Woke up this morning and I feel nothing at all but sore boobs like normal before AF so feeling a little disheartened now. Maybe it was all in my head cause I want it so badly!

Momof2 - hope your next test pulls a great 2 lines <3

Tdog - post away! Cant wait to squint with you!

Jellybean - hopefully just too early! Fingers crossed!

Babydreaming - haha 4dpo would definitely be a record. I've had that "full" feeling too. I have wondered if it's all in my head :dohh:

I have a bit on pms this morn right on que I normally get it a week before aswell feeling out at this moment in time I'll be still testing xx

Fingers crossed its nothing! Glad to see your temps gone back up!

I no I was happy to see it go back up going to test in a bit :) xx

Feeling very much like AF is right around the corner this morning. Can't put my finger on it.....
Still have slight nausea though.

Today's test I see s very faint line I'll prob do one again with evening p aswell :lol:

20180811_100615.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-102557_Gallery.jpg

Mrsmummy I no I had cramping with ds2&3 I felt at was on it way obviously not :lol: I feel the same today not due on for another week either xx

How exciting tdog, I don’t see it yet but I know pictures some times don’t pick it up enough! Hopefully we see some darker ones in the next coming days!! :dust:

Ah mrsmummy, I hope not! So long as AF still isn’t here there’s hope! These symptoms really play havoc with our minds and bodies, I just wish there was one simple sign straight from conception Lol!!

Feeling totally out today still feel the same as I have for days and cramps are reappearing but my temp has dropped even more this morning but I'm not due AF for like 8 days

Crikes this a is a chatty thread, love it. Good luck to all of you testing. You’re braver than me.

8DPO and feeling nothing except full body aches from too much gym lol. I’m walking like a poohed myself &#129315; AF due in 5 days

Crikes this a is a chatty thread, love it. Good luck to all of you testing. You’re braver than me.

8DPO and feeling nothing except full body aches from too much gym lol. I’m walking like a poohed myself &#129315; AF due in 5 days

Lol you just cracked me up with the I'm walking like a pooed myself .
Fingers crossed the gym burn goes away soon try getting in the bath have a soak but rub your hands from your ankle up and wrists towards your shoulder you need pressure enough to leave a white mark so it's not very hard at all but helps with lymphatic acid drainage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->