Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Well ladies I caved :dohh: new I would :rofl: pic taken within 3 mins

View attachment 1040715

Suprised that's amazing news fingers crossed xx

Don't know if I have line eyes but I'm sure I can see a faint faint faint line

I was thinking the same I thought should I upload should I not :lol: I'm going to do a bit of tweaking, I no with ds2 when I got a very faint line I was 7dpo I thought I must have literally just implanted lol xx

Of course you have to post. Yea I'm so tempted to start testing but then if I ovulated the 2nd day I think I did I would only be 5dpo so there is no point at all lol plus side to having no tests I can't test hehe

Well ladies I caved :dohh: new I would :rofl: pic taken within 3 mins

View attachment 1040715

Suprised that's amazing news fingers crossed xx

Don't know if I have line eyes but I'm sure I can see a faint faint faint line

I was thinking the same I thought should I upload should I not :lol: I'm going to do a bit of tweaking, I no with ds2 when I got a very faint line I was 7dpo I thought I must have literally just implanted lol xx

Of course you have to post. Yea I'm so tempted to start testing but then if I ovulated the 2nd day I think I did I would only be 5dpo so there is no point at all lol plus side to having no tests I can't test hehe

That's why I use the cheap internet ones for now lol can p till the cows come home :haha: xx

TDOG - I will have to look at it on my home computer. My work computer sucks for seeing any lines until they are super obvious haha!

Yea I think I'm gonna get some cheapies soon might get some of the boots test strips they aren't that expensive and you get 5 in the box

Oh thank you ladies :)

Misswaiting the boots strips are pretty good tbh good luck :flower: xx

Thanks lol I should totally not be testing yet because the chances of having a line are just so low but then the fact I could get a line is exciting

I no I no I shouldn't but I did :dohh:

20180810_223011.jpg

20180810_223134.jpg

How early can you expect to get a bfp? I am 9dpo and got a bfn on an internet cheapy this morning, I am not holding out much hope but could it be that it's just too early yet? Momof2 that sucks big time, I don't understand it :growlmad: fingers crossed it's just having a wobbly and it'll be back to 2 lines tomorrow x

Bumblebeee- I got a bfp vvvfl at 7dpo with ds2 with ds3 I was 10dpo until I saw anything good luck xx

9dpo could def be too early! I think ICS seem to take a long time to show up a BFP from what I have been seeing on here but I am not expert on that!

You no me hoping I'll be testing now every day sometimes twice as my afternoon evening p was always better:lol: so beware photo upload for a while lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->