Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

How many dpo are you could be implantation spotting? Xx

6 if I ovulated when ff thinks I did or 10 of I ovulated on that first big temp spike I had

They say you implant between 6-12 days so they say xx

Yea so I'm in that window for sure so fingers crossed it isn't AF and is implantation I hope so my other half hopes so to he even said tonight we covered all the bases so there isn't really any reason why you shouldn't be pregnant right now think he is actuall6 quote excited and the fact he came with my to buy tests and I explained the tests to him has him more intrigued now where when we first talked about babies he wasn't excited or anything and just had the sentiment of well we want kids one day so we may aswell start taking risks now hadn't we lol

I was really excited this morning as my temp was so high when I woke up. Tested and BFN. Closely followed by AF arriving :cry:

I hope that spotting stops soon Miss and you get that BFP!

Awww how cute is your oh wanting to be involved :)

My oh just well are you then or not :rofl:

I haven't tested yet but will soon :haha: but I have sticky cm my temp is staying up I feel nauseous I have heartburn aswell:shrug: apart from that nothing else, normally a week before af I have really bad cramping, I have had cramping but mild xx

Aw so sorry Jellybean! Hopefully next cycle :hugs2:

I feel out this month too, I don’t know why, I’ve just woke up with nothing no symptoms and I just have this gut feeling that I don’t ‘feel’ pregnant. :shrug:

see told you I'd take more tests I can see a faint line on the frer and the thick handled ic it's always been white but I see a line anyone else

20180812_092147.jpg

20180812_092248.jpg

20180812_092358.jpg

20180812_092440.jpg

20180812_092740.jpg

I can’t see anything yet tdog, the photos are so small though I really have to zoom in :shrug: hopefully we will see a definite dark line soon fingers and toes crossed for you x

Thank you hun I no this site drains the colour and such out of them aswell :cry: even I can't see now I've uploaded xx

20180812_112614.jpg

Morning ladies, well I woke up to erm... having a spontaneous orgasm in my sleep! I was dreaming about having arthritis in my hands so it certainly wasn’t an exciting dream. That was then followed by horrible AF like cramps! I have had this before, it’s so bizarre.

TDOG I thought I might see a line on the very first IC at the top. It is tough to see.

Jelly- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am sorry :(

Misswaiting- That is cute that he is interested and getting excited.

Afm- My temp has stayed the same for 3 days now. 98.34 F or 36.885 C for the rest of you lol. I am not sure that is a good thing. I expected it to dip or go up after the pains I had yesterday. I am cramping though too. Pretty good pinching cramps on right and left side. Feels like AF is about to start. The cramps do not really stop much either so I am guessing AF is gearing up and she is gonna be a BEAST on FRIDAY :(

Tdog I see a line
AF is officially here heavier today but still no killer cramps yet oh well we get a extra fertile window in augest I guess

The lines are so hard to see once uploaded with me being only 8-9dpo I no it's still early :)

Hoping the top one was the one I never have a line on lol as for the cramps I remember having cramps with my kids when was in first trimester.

Misswaiting that sucks big time so sorry :cry: :hugs: xx

Thanks hun it's ok just means we get another fertile window this month and I'll be testing the beginning of September so kinda a good job I don't really drink because ibe a hen do the 1st September

Bfn with a 6 days sooner cb.. very dilute urine though ....
Feeling a bit out:nope:

Its not the digi, its the 2 pack 6 days sooner. There may be a line :shrug: my urine was soooo clear though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->