Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Sorry to hear about AF Miss! Is it just spotting for now? Hope you have a good cinema trip anyway! I’ve been wanting to see that, I’ve heard good things.

Mo2 sorry it was another BFN. That’s so frustrating for you :hugs:

I’m feeling quite sick but I think it’s all the pizza I’ve just eaten rather than a pregnancy symptom :blush: will be testing in the morning when I’ll be 10DPO.

Got a "damp" feeling.. keep going to the bathroom to see if AF has arrived early. Im super irritable today too :shrug: less cramps, but have still been on/off today. Still nauseous, but not too bad. Roll on Thursday:coffee:

Good luck jellybean!

OH yay JELLY! :) Can't wait to see your test!!

Good luck to you and Mrs.Mummy!

Good luck Jelly! :dust:
Sorry I’ve been kinda quite ladies. No AF still but feeling rather poopy about this whole thing :nope: not understanding it in the slightest

It is 74 in my house right now and I am freezing for some reason! I can not get warm lol. I am in my big fluffy pajamas and under the covers. Got some cleaning done so feeling a bit productive. Kitchen is clean/Living room and all my kids stuff is cleaned up and clothes in the proper places. YAY!

Oh momof2- We understand! It sucks so much :(

So sorry misswaiting! :cry:

We definitely need some luck in this thread! Sending good luck to you for the morning Jellybean.

I really really want to see some BFPs ladies, I don’t have many other symptoms today apart from the odd twinge in my uterus and shooting twinges in left boob .. they’re getting heavier but that’s normal for me so I can’t really count sore boobs as a symptom it’s just standard, from O to AF they get super sore to the point I have to hold them in when moving. I have 10 days left til testing day... sighhhhh! xx

I think I am gonna try to relax from symptom spotting for the next few days haha. Good luck right? BAHAHA

I may even join you in that Hoping4, it’s taking over my life and when I don’t feel a symptom I get emotional and it brings my day down! Maybe relaxing is the key to good luck xx

I agree! I am going to try to just go with the flow and be positive the next 7 days til AF shows up or doesn't!

I’ve given up on symptom spotting, stopped marking on CTP which now has me at a day late for AF. Well, my LP has lengthened at the very least :)

I’ve not really been symptom spotting as it’s been a crazy week. I’m not feeling that hopefully as we didn’t manage a lot during my fertile window. Quite want it to be the morning so I can test though!

So hard not to symptom spot!

Trying to ignore the nausea/tiredness/emotional feelings to put me off testing til Thursday!!! :coffee:

Thank u tdog,
So there is no way to know wich dpo i am:nope:

Come on ladies, we still have no Af, so we must be positive :winkwink:

So I just set myself up on CTP, momof2 just reminded me about the page, and I inputted all my symptoms and last cycle and this cycle, keeping in mind I only came off BC around the end of May! And it’s estimated me at 6DPO! Now I’m confused?! My last cycle was 25 days but before BC I was a regular 28 day cycle so worked off that as I assumed I’d go back to normal now I’ve had one proper cycle. We still managed to BD around my fertile days luckily if it is a 25 day cycle. I just don’t know now which DPO I am!! This is so hard, it would make sense a little as I had cramps on Sunday 5th and it’s saying I O’d on the 5th according to my pattern last cycle. But I still had Wet CM until the 7th/8th (I estimated the 8th as O day on a 28 cycle) .. what should I do? Any suggestions! X

Thank u tdog,
So there is no way to know wich dpo i am:nope:

Come on ladies, we still have no Af, so we must be positive :winkwink:

After a positive lol it's normally between 12-36 hours after you'll ovulate xx

new tests ladies :lol: :rofl: told you I'd p on one or 2 oh look 3 :rofl:

20180811_222849.jpg

20180811_222915.jpg

20180811_222935.jpg

So sorry misswaiting is it just spotting?

Momof2 this cycle is being really cruel ain't it huge virtual hugs to you :hugs: xx

Well I literally haven't had it touch my pad yet where normally when it's AF this long after I'd be changing my pad it would be full heavy flow and I haven't got period pains like I do normally I've got one sided pain and then like lightening crouch where normally period pains are right across my tummy and into my back but they aren't yet so.more inclined to say spotting at this point but we will see what happens tomorrow if it come full flow or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->