Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Try with a pink dye hun clear blue aren't that sensitive

Unfortunately it was the only ones there were cb digi, the cb i got and tescos own

Try the Tesco own hun sometimes they are quite sensitive I know the Morrison's own are like 15mIu/ml if I've written that right. The boots rest strips are 25 and the first response early reader are 6.5

Morning ladies :wave: hope you all are good. I’m staying busy with DS

I’m ok, still waiting on AF. Like tick tock :coffee: haven’t tested anymore. Guess I’ll have a nice 14 day LP at this rate

:hi: Momof2 how are you? Fab news on the lp being longer :)

Mrsmummy try get a photo and post here I no we question ourself or wether theirs a line or not I no I do... should see trying to look at a frer I have a extremely faint line on one but can't get a pic of it :cry:

I have sore boobs again which I never get before af haven't before I no every cycle different tho, I still feel nauseous no period signs tho like I normally get a week before due 18th so shall see :)

LP of 14 days is great!

I think I am going to wait until wed or Thurs to test. I can't take squintys and indents and thinking there is a dang line but there isn't! Just my wishful thinking haha. Hopefully I can hold out!

LP of 14 days is great!

I think I am going to wait until wed or Thurs to test. I can't take squintys and indents and thinking there is a dang line but there isn't! Just my wishful thinking haha. Hopefully I can hold out!

Oh your better than me :haha: xx

Hi ladies! I’ve been so busy today trying to stay occupied, I’ve been renovating our new home, and feeling super guilty using paint stripper!! But still no symptoms today, no cramps nothing. Just slightly tender boobs but nothing unusual. Ahh how annoying all of these BFNs! It can’t be right?! Out of curiosity what’s the difference between the blue dye and pink dyes? I never knew there was a better type to use? Hope you’re all enjoying your weekends too xx

Ehh Tdog- I may not be able to make it but I think I keep getting myself confused. IF I am not sure I ovulated on Friday it may have been Sat. So if I ovulated Sat the 4th wouldn't I technically just be 7days past o? So testing would be way early.. even 8dpo prob too early for me. I think I was always a late implanter.

Hi ladies! I’ve been so busy today trying to stay occupied, I’ve been renovating our new home, and feeling super guilty using paint stripper!! But still no symptoms today, no cramps nothing. Just slightly tender boobs but nothing unusual. Ahh how annoying all of these BFNs! It can’t be right?! Out of curiosity what’s the difference between the blue dye and pink dyes? I never knew there was a better type to use? Hope you’re all enjoying your weekends too xx

Pink dye are easier to see and aren't as notorious for giving evap lines

What misswaiting said :)

Hoping if I implanted when I think I did as had sharp pains (if I implanted) then that was 2 days ago :thumbup: that's true I just like to p on sticks as you no :haha: xx

Ah thank you so much both, I will remember this for when I next buy one!
Oh tdog, I think it’s the adrenaline rush of excitement that makes you want to POAS more! I had that same feeling last cycle and was totally pee happy! I kept going out to buy new tests but every time I saw a bfn I just felt down all day. I’ve vowed not to do it this month!!

I set a date of 22nd August to test but CTP told me I should expect AF on the 19th, so I will test in 8 days if there’s no sign of her.

I will be good, I will be good, I will be good!! :rofl:

It's so hard not to pee on a stick isn't it we just want to know if we are pregnant be awesome if there was a way to know like as soon as you ovulated if you caught and of egg was going to stick

Oh misswaiting be amazing think we need to suggest it to scientists:haha:

Oh the adrenaline is amazing I just want to pee on one every time I go to loo :haha: :rofl: xx

Haha scientist would think we are insane and they wouldn't be half wrong mind lol like my other half totally understands that there are different things in me that drives me when it comes to baby making and it's biological things that he can't understand

I feel like crap today. I have a really bad allergy tension type of headache with a flasher in my right eye. Feel like I am going to barf which is probably from the migraine w.aura. Just did some laps while the kids were swimming and came back to take some kids tylenol (it is all I have that isn't ibuprofen lol). What is everyone else up too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->