Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Awww hope you feel better soon not nice feeling like crap.

Oh is on nights so I'm with the kids well trying to get them to bed lol, tbh I feel like crap aswell I have af cramps and they are bad now feel like the :witch: is coming I feel totally out now :cry: my gums are still bad my boobs are still sore I feel nauseous still I'll keep testing until af or not whichever lol but I keep going to loo thinking it's come :af: stay away xx

How is your CM TDOG? It is only 2:33 PM here. Hope they go to sleep for ya soon!

Hi ladies.
Been following this thread in silence I do apologise. My cycles have been abit crazy since I had my implant removed in April. First cycle was 44 days then 34days and last cycles was 28 and I havnt been monitoring my ovulation so would like to think I’m 11dpo and af is due Wednesday but suppose that would be too simple.

Not really having any symptoms either way. I did take a test yesterday bfn do Judy gonna wait it out now. Good luck ladies.

:hi: amiee hope all well your end i hate doing that having to wait it out I get so impatient:haha:

Hoping it's sticky still, it's 19:42 here they are quite for now their one in bed but the others are playing atm :lol: xx

DS just left to go to his dad’s, he kept me super busy so I’m bummed that he had to go. I’m tempted to take my last FRER, but then I’m like what’s the point in seeing another :bfn: ugh!

I get it momof2 but I would probably take it if it were me and tell myself I can always buy more next cycle BAHAH! I am no help I know!

Well I would believe I have an allergy attack going on due to sore throat, dry eyes, sneezing, bad headache but I just looked up the pollen count here and it is medium today and will be low tomorrow and yesterday was low. I was sneezing yesterday too. Not sure what is happening with me. Maybe it is a cold. UGH. Feeling dizzy like. This is fun!

Now if only I got the tugs behind my belly button then I would know but sadly haven't had those yet!

Lots to catch up on!! Sorry ive been quiet.. we've been at my in laws for a roast...
I can't seem to upload my test pic.. file to large 🙄 will try to upload to ctp and link it here

DS just left to go to his dad’s, he kept me super busy so I’m bummed that he had to go. I’m tempted to take my last FRER, but then I’m like what’s the point in seeing another :bfn: ugh!

I have had brown discharge since yesterday but still stupidly took an ic this morning and yes a negative bit still tempted to take my last frer, so I know how you feel about wanting to test but not at the same time! I broke down this morning !! Onto cycle 9. Thing is I was so nieive as I thought it would happen more or less right away as it did with my first, with my first our first month we didn’t really try as we had family issues which made my mind elsewhere and the second month we tried we conceived and I sort of thought it would be pretty quick again. We were not ready for another till end of last year and now it’s taking so long I’m worried the time gap will be way too big. I’m 35 next month and saw my gp a few weeks ago who has referred me

I’m losing my mind. I swore I saw something on an IC, soo I used my last FRER which is :bfn: but damn my pee is dark!

Im so surprised that your frer is bfn momof2! Still no sign of AF ?

Absolutely no sign! I have SO much creamy CM, it’s rather gross actually. I swear I’m seeing a line. Wth :wacko:

Have you posted it on ctp? I couldn't even upload mine on here :nope:

POST IT!!! :)

Okay MRS. I can't see much on that test but maybe someone else might? I will look forward to the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->