Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I definitely see that momof2!

My DH cant see mine at all.. wondering if I'm seeing lines that arent there :shrug: Ive thrown it away now so I stop checking it :dohh:

It's a bummer that it won't upload here mrsmummy I'm sure I can see something faint fingers crossed:dust:

I done a ic again I swear I can see something but feel so meh and feel like af on her way.

20180812_202420.jpg

Omg momof2 I definitely see that xx

What the flipping hay is going on?! Why didn’t FRER pick anything up from the same pee as the IC that’s only 20miu?! :wacko:

Absolutely nothing on the FRER Hoping! Notta! I’m so confused!

Mom I see that on the IC without even zooming it is strange it hasn't shown on the first response.

Can you do a water test on the IC mom? HOW strange! A 20 miu IC is more then a 6.5 MIU FRER so weird!

I only have a few ICs left as I’ve already been taking them. Stark white until now :wacko:

I bet it is hun I don't understand why your getting positives and negatives when they don't look like evaps either

Ah momof2 I can see the very very faint line it’s hardly even there but I can just about see it. This is very bizarre! I really feel for you all these mixed signals! When was AF due? Are you late? Maybe try to get bloods done? They show up before a test. I think that would give you your definite answer!

My twinges are back tonight! It’s not cramping or shooting pains, just a little teeny tug every couple of seconds. And then stops! Such a weird feeling I haven’t felt this before so fingers crossed it’s a good sign. My boobs aren’t as sore at the minute either just the very tips of my nipples sorry for all the info!! The sides are tender but only to touch and it’s hardly anything really! It actually feels comforting! I’m sleeping with everything crossed tonight!!!

It is strange about the frer tho that like is so obvious tbh I no frer don't always work with everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->