Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I don’t know what my LP is yet as I’m only second cycle off bc, but I’m 12dpo so if it’s a full 14 days, I’m not quite late! I’ll see what tomorrow brings and maybe give my gyno a call :wacko:

Fingers crossed mom
Also got fingers crossed for your to baby

Definitely seeing a line momof2, I don't know what exactly is going on but I know there's 2 lines on that test! I am 11dpo today, BFN on IC this morn :cry: My boobs are so sore I literally have to pick them up and cradle them when I want to turn over in bed, I get some tenderness before AF usually but nothing this extreme! My guess is that it's to do with the Clomid x

Bumble it could be the clomid which makes the wait even worse doesn't it.

:bfn: :nope:
Going by past 2 cycles, af is due tomorrow ... so by all accounts i cant see much changing between now and then! :nope:
I wouldn't be as bothered but Ive felt SO sick the past 5/6 days ... plus sick twice at my MIL yesterday. No clue why my body is messing with me :shrug:

Fingers crossed mrsmummy your not.out till AF actually shows.

AFM- this week could honestly not get any worse now had a phone call at 3am off my dad telling me my grandad has passed away so rushed home to Wales been to see my nan and got to see grand and some of the family just sat at my sister's at the moment

Yea it is nasty but if killer boobies means Clomid is doing its job and I am one step closer to giving my little girl a sibling, then bring it on :haha: Especially since I didn't even ovulate on it last cycle :cry:
So sorry to hear about your grandfather, whereabouts in Wales are you from? I'm in Caerphilly, about 15 minutes drive from the Castle and about half hour from Cardiff :) x

Omg misswaiting so sorry to hear that sending you virtual:hugs:

Awww mrsmummy that's crap especially if you've been feeling nauseous aswell

AFM woke up with really bad af cramps this morn I really didn't want to test didn't see the point with me having cramping, I feel nauseous still have sore boobs and my cramps are bad today :cry: but I did test and the frer has the faintest line on I tried to get it on camera but don't think I can I'll upload what I've got xx

20180813_075302.jpg

20180813_075426.jpg

20180813_075649.jpg

20180813_080132.jpg

20180813_080137.jpg

Yea it is nasty but if killer boobies means Clomid is doing its job and I am one step closer to giving my little girl a sibling, then bring it on :haha: Especially since I didn't even ovulate on it last cycle :cry:
So sorry to hear about your grandfather, whereabouts in Wales are you from? I'm in Caerphilly, about 15 minutes drive from the Castle and about half hour from Cardiff :) x

I'm north hun Wrexham so home to st Giles the church that's in the 8 wonders of Wales. I'm such a bad Welsh person I've never been to caerphilly or Cardiff I really need to go specially to see caerphilly castle. I grew up just outside of Wrexham loved it but had to move to England for the fella he wouldn't move to Wales so he's been told we are retiring to Wales

Tdog sending hugs fingers crossed it's not AF and just egg being like yea you will.know I'm here

How are you misswaiting? stupid question really I no.

I hope so u just feel all shitty tbh (pardon my french) um just hoping that if the frer has a vvvfl (from what I saw) I hope it gets darker xx

hello, hope its okay to join!
I THINK?? I'm on my 2 week wait, i got a positive OPK last week when OH wasn't here, but then got another positive 3 days ago when he was here and we DTD so lord knows, I sadly have a lot of symptoms normally due to my adeno/endo so don't know what could be something to look out for or just my normal monthly symptoms i always get, but currently cramping up a storm (this could just be a flare up though)

I hope so u just feel all shitty tbh (pardon my french) um just hoping that if the frer has a vvvfl (from what I saw) I hope it gets darker xx

I'm ok at the moment all I can think of is I'm tired haven't actually slept yet obviously gutted about my grandad but glad I got to see him before he was taken to the hospital ready for the coroner so just wait and see now what they find just so glad I had my other half with me

I'm ok at the moment all I can think of is I'm tired haven't actually slept yet obviously gutted about my grandad but glad I got to see him before he was taken to the hospital ready for the coroner so just wait and see now what they find just so glad I had my other half with me

Awww hunni at least you got to see him and so glad oh with you if no could hug you right now I would but virtual will have to do :hugs:

hello, hope its okay to join!
I THINK?? I'm on my 2 week wait, i got a positive OPK last week when OH wasn't here, but then got another positive 3 days ago when he was here and we DTD so lord knows, I sadly have a lot of symptoms normally due to my adeno/endo so don't know what could be something to look out for or just my normal monthly symptoms i always get, but currently cramping up a storm (this could just be a flare up though)

:hi: hunni welcome hopefully you've caught that eggy:) yea I've heard them flares ups with endo are horrendomeous huge :hugs: and good luck xx

I am going crazy about my dpo, got two diffrent ovulation dates, wanna cry, cant wait to test , but here all the tests are expensive, and cant waste money to see a bfn , any suggestions is welcome, thank u grls, jst wanted to share a littlebit of my cycle.. :winkwink:

Attachments

• B4EA3445-186C-4D8B-8A0E-6B12F0671E09.jpg
    B4EA3445-186C-4D8B-8A0E-6B12F0671E09.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
  • F64AA82D-B985-4D14-A113-95786FB9199B.jpg
    F64AA82D-B985-4D14-A113-95786FB9199B.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads