Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Ah bumblebee, im really close to you! We're in Risca.

Ooh not far at all! One of my best friends lives up that way, she's in Abercarn :)

I'm north hun Wrexham so home to st Giles the church that's in the 8 wonders of Wales. I'm such a bad Welsh person I've never been to caerphilly or Cardiff I really need to go specially to see caerphilly castle. I grew up just outside of Wrexham loved it but had to move to England for the fella he wouldn't move to Wales so he's been told we are retiring to Wales

That may as well be Australia to us down here, you're miles away :haha: My husband is a heating engineer and he used to do a lot of jobs in Wrexham and it used to take him around 5 hours to drive to work! Caerphilly isn't all that to be honest, The Big Cheese is worth a visit and the Food Festivals but it's a bit boring if there's no events on. The Castle is definitely worth a visit (so I'm told) we kinda take it for granted when we see it all the time I suppose. Xx

So sorry for your loss Miss :hugs:
I’m out, well no AF, but completely negative IC this morning. Went ahead and ordered a bunch more opks and hpts for next cycle :nope: still confused as, but trying to keep in mind that my gyno said 3-6 months to regulate after bc

Misswaiting- SO SORRY to hear! Thinking of of you and yours.

Momof2- So sorry! :(

Fingers crossed next cycle is everyone's cycle who didn't get one this month!

Can I join you guys waiting! I'm on my 12th cycle TTC. I'm 5 dpo today. Haven't had any symptoms yet. Going to test on Saturday when I will be 10dpo if I don't start af before then. The last 3 months I've only got to 9dpo. Its my hubbys birthday on Monday & I love to be able to surprise him with a positive test!

I am going crazy about my dpo, got two diffrent ovulation dates, wanna cry, cant wait to test , but here all the tests are expensive, and cant waste money to see a bfn , any suggestions is welcome, thank u grls, jst wanted to share a littlebit of my cycle.. :winkwink:

same here with 2 ovulation dates, I'm either 7dpo or 3dpo :dohh:
can you get ebay cheapies at all? I just ordered 25 for £2.50 yesterday

I’m out af in full blow today, roll on month 9, good luck everyone

So sorry mme :hugs:

:hi: welcome new ladies all welcome here.

I'm feeling very much out today having bad cramping my moods are through the roof aswell.

I am pissy today too. Thought I was having AF cramping TDOG but turned out to be the runs. TMI I know lol

Welcome new ladies:wave:

So sorry mme :hugs:

Oh no hoping!! The runs are the worst :dohh:

Afm - no cramps AT ALL today.. which is very odd for me the day before AF should be due.. still nauseous..
Will retest if no AF tomorrow.
I'm still taking it as I'm out, but I'm ok with that as its the first proper cycle trying again after my mc.
At least if AF shows I'll have a chance to shift some weight first!!!

Hope we will be keeping this thread going even if some of us are out and carry it forward to next cycle!

:dust:

Oh no hoping I had diarrhea the past few days aswell, hope you feel better soon

I got some new ics today took one and can see a faint line.

20180813_161815.jpg

Woot! Maybe the Diarrhea is a good sign? It was my chemical cycle. We shall see. I think I see it too TDOG but I need my home computer it would be more clear then my work comp.

I have had 4 temps be the same this cycle which from what I am finding on other sites means my hormones have balanced or I am gonna get my BFP. HAHAH either way I will take it!

Oh glad you can see it I feel I was going :loopy: :haha:

When you planning on testing did you say? Xx

I took a test this am. Thought I saw a line/indent. Destroyed the test by opening it. Saw a colorless line and BINNED it. LOL I may try again later today or just wait until Wednesday. I haven't decided yet.

Was it a frer? I pulled one of mine apart but mine was pink I tried to get a pic if it and can't seem to Dan camera :haha: Oh can't wait to see tests from you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->