Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I think I can see something tdog! Fx’d
Good luck Hoping!
Hello to the new ladies :wave:

I'm glad you can see something not just me then lol I had a vvvfl line on a frer buy camera wouldn't pic it up so hopefully if it's the real deal will get darker I feel so nauseous still and the cramping gone but my cm seems to have gone creamy now :shrug:

How are you momof2 xx

Hi ladies! I’ve missed so much of this chatty thread!
So sorry about your loss miss, we’re all sending huge :hugs2: to you!
Hopefully next cycle will send so much luck to all of us on here!

As for me, I have been having toilet trips lots today, and when I do need to go and can’t I get some cramping! My BBs are heavy but not overly tender, but I have got some Montgomery tubercles early (I think that’s how it’s spelt) this cycle! Usually they appear the day or two before AF, and I’m not due until apparently 19th by CTP or 22nd by my estimation!
Sooo that makes me 8DPO according to CTP or 6DPO if I follow a 28 day cycle this month, it’s so hard to tell where I am. :shrug:

How is everyone today?

I am going crazy about my dpo, got two diffrent ovulation dates, wanna cry, cant wait to test , but here all the tests are expensive, and cant waste money to see a bfn , any suggestions is welcome, thank u grls, jst wanted to share a littlebit of my cycle.. :winkwink:

same here with 2 ovulation dates, I'm either 7dpo or 3dpo :dohh:
can you get ebay cheapies at all? I just ordered 25 for £2.50 yesterday

Thank u for your reply, no dear ebay dont send here, I tried, but they dont ship. To my country, just bought 3 tests, lets see when i get any courage :D

I’m ok tdog. Still no AF at 13dpo, thought dtd last night might bring her along, but nope! I know this isn’t my month, but I’m alright with that. Just had a chat with my mom and she said a summer baby would be nice too. I was rooting for an April baby but that’s ok! Maybe next cycle if this one ever ends :haha:

Ah bumblebee, im really close to you! We're in Risca.

Ooh not far at all! One of my best friends lives up that way, she's in Abercarn :)

I'm north hun Wrexham so home to st Giles the church that's in the 8 wonders of Wales. I'm such a bad Welsh person I've never been to caerphilly or Cardiff I really need to go specially to see caerphilly castle. I grew up just outside of Wrexham loved it but had to move to England for the fella he wouldn't move to Wales so he's been told we are retiring to Wales

That may as well be Australia to us down here, you're miles away :haha: My husband is a heating engineer and he used to do a lot of jobs in Wrexham and it used to take him around 5 hours to drive to work! Caerphilly isn't all that to be honest, The Big Cheese is worth a visit and the Food Festivals but it's a bit boring if there's no events on. The Castle is definitely worth a visit (so I'm told) we kinda take it for granted when we see it all the time I suppose. Xx

Yea lol think that's why I haven't been South but totally need to. It's all good I don't need events as long as there is plenty of historical stuff for me to look at I'm happy lol

I’m ok tdog. Still no AF at 13dpo, thought dtd last night might bring her along, but nope! I know this isn’t my month, but I’m alright with that. Just had a chat with my mom and she said a summer baby would be nice too. I was rooting for an April baby but that’s ok! Maybe next cycle if this one ever ends :haha:
So sorry hun. I'm rooting for a baby that just isn't due in June I can't cope with any more June birthdays

Tried another test and bfn still :nope:

Attachments

• 96F6897D-2258-4302-8835-1BDCEA9C6D91.jpg
    96F6897D-2258-4302-8835-1BDCEA9C6D91.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 10

At least you no your lp is longer eh? I think we will be on a thread together again I'm feeling totally out today according to ff I'm 10dpo but ctp and my calculation I'm 9dpo so shall see lol xx

Tdog, I hope for your sake we aren’t! But I wouldn’t mind at all if we are! :rofl: my LP has clearly lengthened. Hopefully AF comes soon though, and I don’t have a stupid long cycle

Tdog, I hope for your sake we aren’t! But I wouldn’t mind at all if we are! :rofl: my LP has clearly lengthened. Hopefully AF comes soon though, and I don’t have a stupid long cycle

Yea their is that I'd love a :bfp: but what be even better if we all got together xx

I AGREE!! BFPS ALL around. We all need to move to the next level together!! HAHA

Hoping, you’re not out yet! Settle down :rofl: but truly, where are the :bfp:s hiding?!

yep read that right more tests

20180814_011625.jpg

20180814_011705.jpg

Don't no why it's posting side ways :rofl: xx

Hey ladies, long time no see. I see some familiar names from the July testing thread.

Don't mind me, just stalking for a few more days before a FRER will be a bit more reliable. 😂

Baby dust to all!

Morning Ladies! So 7DPO today I make it or 9DPO with CTP, and if I got up one more time in the night for a wee I swear I would cry!! I was up at midnight, 3am, 5am and 7am!! And I went just before bed at 10:30, which would usually see me through til morning. If this does turn out to be a cheeky little egg I hope it doesn’t last for the whole 9 months, I’m exhausted!! :rofl:

It was me saying, don’t wanna waste money on negatives :haha:
But its me also, on 9dpo orr 6 dpo , feeling like a fool, but it’s addictive,

Attachments

• 8F5B523C-6F3E-4BA0-8460-B856F4CCE218.jpg
    8F5B523C-6F3E-4BA0-8460-B856F4CCE218.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members