Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Good morning ladies, I am out! Best of luck to you all this month. I shall be stalking this thread to follow along with you :)

:hugs: littleMiller :dust: for your next cycle

Sidra yes it's very addictive :rofl:

I did a few more tests don't think I can see anything, tbh think I need to stop testing I'm stressing over it now, I have one more frer and a few ics left and that's it, but have a feeling af is on her way ctp I'm 10dpo and ff I'm 11dpo, I might test thursday and if :bfn: I'll wait until af if not I'll test xx

Not sure if bfn today.... slight shadow but camera won't pick it up. Another blue dye though, but this time Tesco not CB...... no AF to wake up to this morning though and no cramps at all. Still got nausea..... :shrug:
Will retest tomorrow if no AF

When you due again Mrsmummy? I've forgotten who's due when :rofl: xx

Oh so theirs still time :)

I'll upload for all you that like to squint or even see a :bfn: :cry:

20180814_085226.jpg

20180814_085340.jpg

20180814_085432.jpg

20180814_085452.jpg

Thank you for looking hun I'm baffled tbh as today's test seem faint I no I have time :lol: xx

Either Friday or sat xx

I no I no no more testing I said but I think I see a shadow... I supose if in doubt throw it out :rofl:

20180814_112534.jpg

BFN for me today too 9dpo or 10 dpo not really sure. I thought the 18th was FRIDAY guys.. turns out it is Saturday. My period is due sat and I am 85% sure she is coming right as scheduled. Man do my hips/back/and butt (At the top of the cheeks) ache! MY husband will be out of town this next month so I will be watching you all and hoping for those BFPS!! He said he may come back to me for labor day weekend which would just so happen to be when I should ovulate but we shall see if not no worries I will root for you all!

Sorry the witch got you Miller.

I no I no no more testing I said but I think I see a shadow... I supose if in doubt throw it out :rofl:

View attachment 1041021

Rubbish lighting and quite pixelated on my phone so I can’t see very well.

28 days for me is actually Thursday I thought it was tomorow.
Have been getting some backache and feel quite windy high up in my stomach so got a feeling she’s on her way! I only have one ic and wo frer left so I will just wait it out now if nothing by Monday then I will test! She says haha!

I’m officially out! Woke up to AF! That puts me at a 27 day cycle. I’ll take it :D

Cant see anything on that tdog but I'm on my phone.

Sorry for bfn hoping. Still chance for a bfp! If not, hopefully your DH will be back right on time to dtd!! :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you aimee!

So sorry momof2 :hugs: glad your LP has lengthened though!

AFM - no AF yet, which is unusual for me as she usually shows first thing in the morning :shrug:
Possible squinter has been binned as i kept looking back at it :haha:
No cramps still, but have a wet feeling and keep going to the bathroom to check :haha:

Good luck mrs! And yes, my LP has lengthened to 13 days. Woot! I’m happy with that

Awww momof2 sorry about af at least it's lengthened a little now :)

Its ok ladies honest I'm so stressed with it all I've just had the sharpest pain in my left ovary which lasted about 5 - 10 mins, I just feel out now xx

Fx’d for you tdog! I’m still following you all along to hopefully :bfp:s if that’s ok!

Ugh Tdog- I am right there with you. I keep having sharp pains on each side but randomly through the day. Shooting pains down the boobs today. Achey hips off and on. Butt cramps LMAO who gets butt cramps!? OH AND EVEN more interesting is that one side of my vagina is 98.48 and the other side is 98.34 (5th day in a row) EXPLAIN THAT! Lol .. maybe my bbt thermometer is going bad. I have only had it like 4-5 months though.

Momof2- Well I am glad you are out of limbo now but sorry it wasn't for a BFP. Glad you have a longer cycle! YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->