Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

You ladies seem to have a decent eye, so I'm hoping maayyyybe someone here sees something? Or can afford that I'm a crazy B?

Pretty please with sugar on top? Lol
It's still a bit early, this was the picture taken yesterday around noon. Also took a digital which was negative, so I did what any national person would do, I ripped that sucker apart and could SWEAR I saw a second line (I know you're not supposed to do this, but I think I've passed the logic lines here lol)

Anyway, this is 7DPO, it's a real squinter, I did darken the photo a little because it was not photographing well.

Attachments

• darkenedphoto.jpg
    darkenedphoto.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 26
Thanks, Hoping!

It's very hard to tell especially with the picture quality I need to post here lol but I've never seen any line so I'm a little hopeful! 😊
Will keep you guys posted when I test with tomorrow's FMU

It is good to be hopeful!! I hope it has pink and turns into a BFP! Are you sure you are only 7dpo?

Oh I see a line also :) fingers crossed it's early :bfp: :):thumbup:

Momof2 of course you can still linger here :) :thumbup:

Hoping that's strange one side hotter than the other eh :lol: im pretty sure af on her way to show her ugly face if she is onwards to next cycle :lol: im just going to stop focusinv on symptom spotting aswell :rofl: xx

Yeah I am going to test again Friday probably but that will be it. I have one FRER left and I do not want to buy anymore for a BFN.

Yeah I am going to test again Friday probably but that will be it. I have one FRER left and I do not want to buy anymore for a BFN.

Snap I was going to Thursday then obviously no af sat then I'll have to buy another but I have one frer left a few asda ones and a few ics but ics can sometimes not pick up a line :shrug: I found that 5 year ago lol xx

Hoping, pretty sure. I don't temp, but I'm a very consistent 25 day cycle and almost always O on CD9. I can usually tell based on symptoms (err-mood lol). Also (TMI sorry) bowel movements are way more loose than usually are one week before AF. My fingers are certainly crossed.

Anyone else testing tomorrow AM?

Fx for everyone here!

OOO good Kro! Hoping for a BFP for ya!

Tdog- If I see a line Friday you know I will go get like 10 more BAHAH

OOO good Kro! Hoping for a BFP for ya!

Tdog- If I see a line Friday you know I will go get like 10 more BAHAH

Well obviously:rofl: just the natural thing to do :rofl: I think I got my hopes up tbh thinking this was it but I no (gut instinct) I'm not just waiting for :witch: xx

Kroert - definitely see a line, just unsure of colour! Good luck hun
It is my goal not to symptom spot this cycle :rofl:

:rofl: we always say that but we do :rofl: I swore I would this cycle but I did obviously :haha: xx

I think I symptom spotted the WORST this cycle haha!

still am for every bing but it is more like OH NO AM I gonna start my AF today!?

Kro I see a line! Good luck!

Mo2 sorry AF got you but at least the silver lining is a decent cycle length and LP. This new cycle will be our cycle!!

Hopeful you’re not out until AF shows and hopefully she stays away! Good that your DH might be back for your fertile window if not though. I’ve always wanted to know what labour day is (and why you shouldn’t wear white after that :huh:) everything I know about American culture comes from TV shows and a few holidays there :haha:

Labor day is A DAY OFF! :) woot woot! LOL

How long are your cycle lengths? Was just thinking we might ov together again but I'm pretty sure you said yours is shorter than mine :haha: xx

Just funny thing you think of :rofl: xx

Kroert - definitely see a line, just unsure of colour! Good luck hun
It is my goal not to symptom spot this cycle :rofl:

Bwahahaha you are funny! Lmao

I was doing SO good until I had a massive headache yesterday. I rarely get headaches to this extent, so I did what we all do, I found some PTs and peed. Lol headache is still raging, so who knows.

Oy, just wish it would either happen or not, but these faint lines are bullshit lol

I am averaging at a 29 day cycle right now. My ovulation typically occurs exactly 14 days from next due date of period so I am assuming if period comes on the 18th (Sat) then 16th is when it would be due next month so 14 days before that would be 09/06/18 (day before Labor day).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->