Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I am averaging at a 29 day cycle right now. My ovulation typically occurs exactly 14 days from next due date of period so I am assuming if period comes on the 18th (Sat) then 16th is when it would be due next month so 14 days before that would be 09/06/18 (day before Labor day).

I have a 31 day cycle but my next ovulation (if I come on 18th) would be 2/9/18 cycle day 16-17 is when I ovulate, yours seems like it should be before Idk ignore me LMAO:haha: xx

If AF gets me tomorrow, my fertile days are right over our family camping trip :dohh:
Thats gonna be interesting.... :rofl:

I gave you the wrong date! BAHAHA Labor day is 09/03 I meant 09/02 or in your format 02/09/2018. WOOPS! That is what happens when you are trying to multi task at work while taking a call. SO yes we should ovulate the same time again!

Mrs- You are going to have to get creative ;) HEHEHE!

Thought so :haha: I thought us women were good at multitasking:rofl:

:rofl: yes you'll have to get very creative:haha: xx

Ha NORMALLY I am but I do not know I was on a call and looking at my calendar etc bahah

You ladies seem to have a decent eye, so I'm hoping maayyyybe someone here sees something? Or can afford that I'm a crazy B?

Pretty please with sugar on top? Lol
It's still a bit early, this was the picture taken yesterday around noon. Also took a digital which was negative, so I did what any national person would do, I ripped that sucker apart and could SWEAR I saw a second line (I know you're not supposed to do this, but I think I've passed the logic lines here lol)

Anyway, this is 7DPO, it's a real squinter, I did darken the photo a little because it was not photographing well.

100 percent can see something! Fingers crossed for progression xx

I’m feeling out this cycle too! Don’t know why I just don’t feel anything today at all, I feel normal and AF is due at the weekend, my CM is drying up which I’ve read isn’t consistent with early pregnancy from a few threads. So I think I’ll be joining a few of you in the September cycle! X

:rofl: Hoping sometimes I txt what I'm saying or say what I'm texting now explain that :rofl: xx

I do the same! :)

I had dry CM when I had my chemical Babydreaming so I am not sure that is a good thing but I can only tell you what I had when I got my BFP lol

My cm is varying from creamy to dry was sticky, I don't think you can tell from your cm in early preg as when I got my :bfp: with ds3 I had dry cm aswell good luck babydreaming I think we analyse everything I do all the time :haha: but the I think as women we no when we are pregnant we have a gut feeling and my gut feeling for me is saying NO NOT THIS MONTH :rofl: xx

My gut feeling is confused TDOG! lol .. and yes I agree you can't go by CM per everything I read. I just know I am always wet so when I noticed I was dry last cycle it was odd. I am dry ISH this cycle too.

Anyone ever feel like they just kicked right in the middle of the uterus? CUZ that just happened OUCH! lol I wasn't even tryin to symptom spot HONEST it just happened and was painful!

I have had that before hoping we can't help but symptom spot :rofl: wish my gut feeling would be confused aswell but it's not :rofl: xx

Ugh TDOG- I try to be a positive optimistic person so that side of me is still rooting and egging me on but the pessimist says 10 dpo and not even a speck on a FRER ..HAHA no girl no... so I am sure AF will be here Sat right on time but a girl can dream until it is over!!!:wacko::blush::haha:

That is very true hoping loving the positivity:D :thumbup: some days I'm super positive some days I'm not buy I'm not a positive person anyway lol xx

Aww tdog well sometimes I have my moments. This is only my 4th month of giving it a go and I get annoyed with it if I am being honest. I may be optimistic but PATIENT I am NOT.

Aww tdog well sometimes I have my moments. This is only my 4th month of giving it a go and I get annoyed with it if I am being honest. I may be optimistic but PATIENT I am NOT.

Oh my patience is so slim tbh none existent :lol: I think we get frustrated because we thing jeez shouldn't take this long should it, when ttc we stress ourself and focus purely on that that our bodies like ha not this month woman :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->