Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I agree. We get super involved and we count the days and the days seem LONG.

Bfn this morning.....
Come on AF shift your butt ... ive got baby making to do ! :haha: :coffee:

Ah well that’s reassuring, thank you ladies, usually my CM dries up before AF so just assumed that’s what it’ll be maybe I shouldn’t symptom spot my CM. My boobs aren’t as sore as last cycle either by this time I couldn’t even stand up without holding them in :rofl: but they’re just sensitive to touch atm. I still don’t feel like anything’s happened this month I’m not even tempted to buy any tests yet so only time will tell I suppose! I’m 8DPO by my estimation and 10DPO by CTP. Not sure which to go with so tracking both :shrug:

Come on mrsmummy:witch: is dragging her heals ain't she :haha:

AFM af cramping has gone off still feel nauseous and my boobs are still sore, I thought I had a frer left for tomorrow but I don't I have few asda ones and a few ics dam :lol: my temp dropped yesterday and went back up again today.

Ooh temp rise is a good sign tdog! Fingers crossed!
Not sure if my test this morn is a squinter?! Taking it as bfn though and chucked it in the bin! No AF though... :coffee:

Had awful news this morning that my SIL had her first scan at 15 weeks and no HB... she has to deliver tomorrow:cry:
Lifes cruel sometimes...

Hi grls, after bfn yesterday I thought today i’ll got my period, i am cd28.. my af is pretty regular (cd28/29 or even27) .. but no sign, maybe its late bcs of the clomid.. I remember reading that clomid delays the period, anyone can confirm that??? Pls?
Anyway, no symptons yet(never had any even af or pregnancy), only one thing is different, is when i stand up quickly, i feel pain in my ovaries , like doing some pushing that hurts, dnt knw wht that means, this tww gonna make me insane.. and my temp is 36.8 same frome 5 days now..
Want some replies pls girls. :blush:

So just woke up to some brown spotting and this. I can definitely see something here. If my calculations are correct, I'm 9-10dpo? Could this seriously be? Other than this spotting and early breast tenderness, I feel totally normal. Now I'll be googling for the next week to find out what else could cause this. Oy! Nervous, but I can see something there without squinting..

Attachments

• sooo.jpg
    sooo.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 17
Ooh temp rise is a good sign tdog! Fingers crossed!
Not sure if my test this morn is a squinter?! Taking it as bfn though and chucked it in the bin! No AF though... :coffee:

Had awful news this morning that my SIL had her first scan at 15 weeks and no HB... she has to deliver tomorrow:cry:
Lifes cruel sometimes...

Oh no life is so cruel poor poor woman that's awful so sorry to hear that :cry: :hugs:

I did cave and test but a ic and sure I can see something without squinting I'm feeling good today tho not like the past few days :haha:

Hi grls, after bfn yesterday I thought today i’ll got my period, i am cd28.. my af is pretty regular (cd28/29 or even27) .. but no sign, maybe its late bcs of the clomid.. I remember reading that clomid delays the period, anyone can confirm that??? Pls?
Anyway, no symptons yet(never had any even af or pregnancy), only one thing is different, is when i stand up quickly, i feel pain in my ovaries , like doing some pushing that hurts, dnt knw wht that means, this tww gonna make me insane.. and my temp is 36.8 same frome 5 days now..
Want some replies pls girls. :blush:

Fingers crossed you get a :bfp: soon if your always on time aswell with af, I have had them pains like really sharp pains in ovaries but don't no what it means sorry (useless advice lol) your temp normally stays the same after ovulation until af due and drops sometimes I can tell from my temps good luck :dust:

So just woke up to some brown spotting and this. I can definitely see something here. If my calculations are correct, I'm 9-10dpo? Could this seriously be? Other than this spotting and early breast tenderness, I feel totally normal. Now I'll be googling for the next week to find out what else could cause this. Oy! Nervous, but I can see something there without squinting..

Oh my I see that :wohoo: :happydance: fingers crossed it gets darker:)

This is the test.

20180815_082613.jpg

Now uploaded I can't see nowt it's drained the pic :cry:

Kro! I see that :) Hopefully it darkens up real nice for you.

Mrs. I am so sorry to hear about your SIL!!! :( THAT IS SO CRUEL and crappy! Sorry AF is taking her time to show up unless you turn out pregnant haha!

Sidra- I also get those pains when I move to fast sometimes.

AFM - I still am also getting the same temps 5 days in a row. Had a dream I started my AF early so she is probably on her way right on time. Heart rate didn't get up that high this cycle only 5 over from where it started so I am assuming I am also out. Not even going to waste a test today.

I only done a ic because have loads :haha: hopefully af stays away if that line is what I'm thinking it is and looks pink surely should be darker tomorrow right? I no ics don't progress tho xx

Tdog- the photo quality is terrible with how small these pictures need to be! I think I can see something! How many DPO was this?

I knew I missed someone. Tdog- I am not sure what I am seeing. It is REALLY hard for me to see positives on IC'S unless they are dark though.

I am 11 by my calculations or 12 by ff I no the photos need to be so small it's stupid can't see a thing once they uploaded, I'm not stressing over it any more I have a load of ics so just peeing on them I don't care I'm a poas addict:haha: I thought I had a frer for tomorrow but I haven't gutted xx

Kro - i definitely see that! Fx for great progression!

Tdog - i think i see a shadow?! Not sure.

Hoping- strange that your temps are the same?! Perhaps you need a new thermometer?

Afm - still no af. Damp in that area though!!:blush:
Keep going to check for AF but nothing. No cramps either. So so strange. Ill use a digi on the weekend if no AF!

I would mrsmummy I think our cycles like to mess with our head I have it when it does that.

Thanks for looking hun if it is a true shadow then I think should be darker by tomorrow or Friday due af sat so not holding on to much, I have a really bad twinge in my left ovary to the point I had to bend over it hurt bad xx

I really hope a few of us can start the May babies thread! Fingers crossed so hard for us for a sticky bean!!

I really hope a few of us can start the May babies thread! Fingers crossed so hard for us for a sticky bean!!

Be nice mine as you can see were colder months I'd love a spring/summer baby :) be really nice COME ON :bfp: :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->