Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I am probably going to get another BBT just in case Mrs. but I kinda hate temping anyways lol I do not know why I bother. Wont change the outcome either way and it just confuses/frustrates me more so maybe I wont temp at all and just go with the flow.

I hate temping too! It drives me insane. Plus i hate to see the decline.

Nope! Im completely baffled. No cramps, no sign of her coming, nothing!

I got my test out of the bin:blush: theres 100% something there... but its almost 12 hrs later, so not sure if its just an evap :shrug:
Cannot get a picture that captures what I'm seeing though!!! :nope:

All I worry, is that the one time I've had a "late" bfp (I was 10 days late for AF when I got a faint, but totally there, positive) was my MC. I wonder if that was a sign that my HCG wasn't rising properly... now I worry that if I still haven't gotten a positive by now, surely that's a bit dodgy? However, I didn't take any opks/temp etc, so can't actually pin point ovulation... so all I can think is I ovulated "late" ? Clueless.

Mrsmummy you may have ovulated later than you thought :) fingers crossed for a :bfp: xx

Not at all. Its so strange!!

Mmm it is strange especially if your like clock work, hopefully either :bfp: or af so you no either way be keeping an eye out :haha: when you testing again did you say? Xx

Ok so this is my last ic (just ordered more)

I did the test got sidetracked and forgot about it until went back to the bathroom about 10 I used after so I don’t wven know if I should of looked at it!
Started getting my hopes up and then I’ve done the negative photo edit and now I think it’s just a dodgy ink run:cry:

Af is due tomorow I think based off last cycle!

Opinions ladies please :(

Sorry I couldn’t get any closer it would lose focus

Attachments

• B96E0840-5847-4CB8-82BD-CA0580CCCECA.jpeg
    B96E0840-5847-4CB8-82BD-CA0580CCCECA.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 1C297DCF-8C2A-4BE1-8643-6F76DF0CCFDE.jpg
    1C297DCF-8C2A-4BE1-8643-6F76DF0CCFDE.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 11
  • F2673B17-5E62-4ADC-BE61-5E70B69DF1D1.jpg
    F2673B17-5E62-4ADC-BE61-5E70B69DF1D1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 11
That sure looks like a bfp!
I haven’t been on in a few days, was too busy obsessing over symptoms. I still have every sign in the book, stronger than last pregnancy, especially nausea. Tested this morning with a clear blue and got the faintest barely there positive. Testing again tomorrow am haha this wait is killing me! Af would be due tomorrow but god only knows when I ovulated! Tdog have you tested yet?

Thanks for taking a look. So frustrating! Knowing I cantbtest again for a few days but then af could arrive soon anyway so at least then I have some tests for next cycle.

Good luck everyone x

CD1... :witch: got me! Onto September... and getting creative by making camping trip babies :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->