Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thanks hun <3

I'm alright surprisingly! I think the news of my SIL shook me, so this is probably a blessing in disguise.

PS. I've not noticed a September testing thread, so I've started one for anyone that's ready to move over?
Hope I haven't just missed it and will be treading on someones toes!!! :dohh:

Yes I did test this morn and saw a pink line within mins but it's faint I no I shouldn't look back after so long but looked at it took a pic and it's pink (looks disgusting tho giving ably of warning) xx

20180815_082613.jpg

20180815_191739.jpg

Thanks hun <3

I'm alright surprisingly! I think the news of my SIL shook me, so this is probably a blessing in disguise.

PS. I've not noticed a September testing thread, so I've started one for anyone that's ready to move over?
Hope I haven't just missed it and will be treading on someones toes!!! :dohh:

I'll be joining that if the :witch: gets me :) the last one was late being put up aswell xx

I'm just a Bit weary as it's out time limit but it was their when I done it I've just done another one because of that one lol xx

I feel like I'm probably already out, I think my first ovulation test was the correct one because I am having serious period symptoms, had pinching uterus (this is normal for me) cramping and cravings for carbs and cheese lol, not end of the world though if it is my period coming, I'm just hoping so comes a bit early/on time judging by first ovulation so I will be fertile while me and OH go on holiday to prague, get some holiday luck :haha:

I feel like I'm probably already out, I think my first ovulation test was the correct one because I am having serious period symptoms, had pinching uterus (this is normal for me) cramping and cravings for carbs and cheese lol, not end of the world though if it is my period coming, I'm just hoping so comes a bit early/on time judging by first ovulation so I will be fertile while me and OH go on holiday to prague, get some holiday luck :haha:

Awww hun :hugs: at least it be on time hun I think we no our body xx

Sorry Mrs.!

Tdog- I am going to have to check it out when I get home but woot I hope it turns into your BFP!

So sorry about the witch arriving mrsmummy and you SIL, that’s so awful to hear and I hope she’s ok! Life can be so so cruel it really is not fair!

Tdog - I can’t see them!! I don’t know if it’s just my phone I’ll need to look on the computer I think!

Afm - I think I will cave and test soon, I’ve got a terrible pinching pain that’s lasted all day today it’s not cramps, it’s not a dull ache either it’s definitely a tight pinch central and low in my abdomen and it will not budge!! I think it felt even worse because of decorating the house today but I’ve felt it all afternoon and still now. My minds in overdrive. I feel guilty doing so much at the house and using paint etc but we NEED to get in this house ASAP!! :cry:

I’m wondering if this is what ladies who have experienced implantation pain have felt??

Sounds like could be implantation hun fingers crossed it is :dust:

I do see a line irl just have to see if gets darker I'm due af Fri or sat xx

hopefully there's a darker line Friday tdog :D

so I'm confused, not sure if these could be symptoms or I'm actually getting sick, I hope I'm not getting sick as my partner starts his leave next week and seeing as I have only seen him for 2 days in the last 4 months I'd like to be semi healthy for the short amount of time I have him back :(
ive woken up this morning though cramping really badly, like worse than my normal, I actually thought I was coming on, but I haven't, my lower back is killing me which rarely happens, body aches, I'm getting a sore throat and a headache, not sure what to think as we only dtd 6 days ago so feel like it would be too soon for symptoms anyway.
lord knows, I've written everything down anyway as I need all this information for my gyno next month. geeze this ttc really makes you over think every ache and pain - _-

Convie they could be signs I no when I got my :bfp: I had a "pregnancy cold" so can happen fingers crossed

AFM cramping big time today expecting :witch: anytime soon my temp has dropped aswell I'm thinking it will carry on dropping aswell :cry: I did test but would have thought be darker if it is something :shrug: I am 12-13dpo now aswell.

Screenshot_20180816-082345_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180816-082409_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180816-082427_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180816-082446_Gallery.jpg

Hopefully it’s a good sign Convie, I had cramping very soon after we DTD so I do think it’s possible I’m still waiting for my BFP this month and currently toying with the idea of going to buy tests or waiting it out for an AF show or no show :shrug:

Hopefully it’s a good sign Convie, I had cramping very soon after we DTD so I do think it’s possible I’m still waiting for my BFP this month and currently toying with the idea of going to buy tests or waiting it out for an AF show or no show :shrug:

see weirdly the day after we dtd I had this weird feeling like butterflies in my uterus, sounds so strange I was in the car with OH talking to him about it because it felt so strange and I've never had it before but we just joked saying it's the swimmers trying to find somewhere to go :lol:

I'd say wait it out but I know if I was in the same position I'd be going out and buying tests because I'm. impatient, so completely up to you! I just bought 30 on ebay for £2.50 because I know each month I'm not going to be able to control myself &#128514;

tdog I don't see any lines on them :( hoping it's a bit of a late line shower :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->