Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

So sorry amiee :hugs:

I don't see any line either cramping bad so I no af will be here xx

grr AF is making her rounds with most of us huh? :( I am expecting her sat myself

August has been a crap month for af that's for sure roll on September:lol: I just wish she would hurry up now, not due till tomorrow or sat tho xx

Cd29.. no sign .. dont wanna test and see any negative, maybe this clomid maling af late.. urghhh!!

Tdog, this is my first month of charting, and from6-11 dpo (opk according) / 3-8dpo(ff) i have the same temp, what u think? It will drop on the day? Or days before af?

Sidra my temp has dropped today meaning af should be on her way if it carries on dropping then yes defiantly af arriving, so yes should drop but some women's temps don't drop until day of af I just no from mine it drops days before xx

August has been a cruel month. Hopefully September is a good one! OH turns 30 so I’m hoping for that bfp to surprise him with! I’m cd3 now and I’m not overly heavy but I keep leaking, I’ve ruined at least 4 pairs of undies :nope: grr I’m over this!

August has been a cruel month. Hopefully September is a good one! OH turns 30 so I’m hoping for that bfp to surprise him with! I’m cd3 now and I’m not overly heavy but I keep leaking, I’ve ruined at least 4 pairs of undies :nope: grr I’m over this!

Yes, no luck this month, Best of luck for the next cycle .. at least u r no longer in the tww, u can relax a lil bit, i am just pver stressing it, i know we must relax, but cant help..:cry:

Roll on September the things we put ourself through and men still don't appreciate it xx

Just taking them for the sake of it now :haha: cramping has gone aswell :shrug: I just want to go bed and do temp in morn :lol: I've had diarrhea all day aswell (TMI I no) xx

20180816_154257.jpg

20180816_154301.jpg

Momof2onetube - oh no! hopefully she'll be on her way soon and you can get back to BDing! :happydance:

tdog - oh no! hope it goes soon.

Sidra salim - have everything crossed for you!!

crikey i have missed alot hope your all ok im CD5 today

Im ok hun just getting on with it. Im finding it harder just because Im not with my family is all because normally i would have spent alot of time with them but because i live further away now it hasnt happened but im back home this weekend

:rofl: we dtd even with AF, sorry tmi, OH says we’re practicing :rofl: we both have high sex drives lol, not much stops us so it shouldn’t take long now that I’m regular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->