Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Sounds silly but how do you temp? Literally stick a thermometer up there?

Lol aimee, yep, pretty much.
I tried temping orally my first month, but it was a crazy chart, so I tried the other... so much more accurate

:rofl: I get more randy when af here :rofl:

Amiee no I don't I put under my tongue a lot do it up their but I don't.

Misswaiting :hugs: to you hope your ok xx

August has been a cruel month. Hopefully September is a good one! OH turns 30 so I’m hoping for that bfp to surprise him with! I’m cd3 now and I’m not overly heavy but I keep leaking, I’ve ruined at least 4 pairs of undies :nope: grr I’m over this!
I was ranting at hubby today cus I leaked in my jeans and didn’t even know it till he told me ! I said I’m fed up of periods can’t do them anymore (was always on pill as I’m just too heavy and in too much pain)

Same tdog :rofl:
Mme I feel you, yesterday I entirely forgot to put a pad on :dohh: thank goodness I had black leggings on! I was only getting a period every 3 months on the pill. This is a change for me

Same tdog :rofl:
Mme I feel you, yesterday I entirely forgot to put a pad on :dohh: thank goodness I had black leggings on! I was only getting a period every 3 months on the pill. This is a change for me

Tell me about it I didn’t get periods full stop while on the pill ! I was on cerezette and from having my dd in 2013 to stopping pill in 2017 I only had 1 period !

:rofl: I get more randy when af here :rofl:

Amiee no I don't I put under my tongue a lot do it up their but I don't.

Misswaiting :hugs: to you hope your ok xx

Didn’t get it, sorry, how do u temp???

Hey hunni first thing I do when I wake is put thermometer under my tongue with mouth closed that is the way I've always done it xx

Tdog I'm good hun got out for a walk tonight I delemere forest before it went dark did me the world of good to get me out the house and into a forest one thing I miss from back home other then family is the forest and spent time with my mum this afternoon so feeling abit more myself now

Well I am out too I believe. Will keep you posted as I am having weird light brown/ORANGE spotting. AF is early.

I never had that before with my other 2 so I do not really expect it with this one but I guess you never know. I am 11 or 12 DPO I believe. Prob 12.

Tdog I'm good hun got out for a walk tonight I delemere forest before it went dark did me the world of good to get me out the house and into a forest one thing I miss from back home other then family is the forest and spent time with my mum this afternoon so feeling abit more myself now

Awww hun you'll get their I no it's hard huge :hugs: it's nice to have a walk now and again :) xx

Well I am out too I believe. Will keep you posted as I am having weird light brown/ORANGE spotting. AF is early.

Implantation can be anything from 6-12dpo and hour 12 am I right so could be implantation xx

:hugs: if it is then atleast you can get on to next cycle :) im still waiting sitting and waiting :coffee: keep us posted tho:D xx

I will! Still barely there and getting the pinches in my belly button lol. I am sure she will be on heavy in the am! and true I am technically CD 28 so maybe she is right on time actually and maybe I counted wrong..

Red has started up. I am out! Good luck to all the ladies still in the TWW!! GET A BFP FOR ME! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->