Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Tdog yea I miss it to be honest like I grew up in a village in north Wales on the side of a mountain covered in forest with the alun river just over a feild so we were in the forest every day so even as a adult when I had the time for a big walk with the dog normally my days off I would go to the forest but moving to the city I haven't got any of that I end up walking round streets and it's just weird just really weird because I'm not used to it so my other halfs said we will get to delemere more often beucase it did help perk me up a good bit

Sorry hoping! :hugs:
She's really being mean this month!! Barely any bfps around :nope:

Awww misswaiting at least it perked you up a Bit yea a walk in a environment you no will do you good :)

Hoping So sorry :hugs:

AFM I have cramping this am tested :bfn: so waiting for :witch: to come xx

Thank u for your replies,
I am due today, but still no af, in the am had the strangest cramps in the stomach and plevic area, later intl the morning felt lower back pain, strange, maybe i am just hoping alot bcs of no signs of the af, but maybe the clomid is making her late, and temp still same in this week, lets see
And two pple closed ones had a dream of me being preggo.. just upadating, lol

Even tho my temp dropped I did test and see a line looks darker I'll upload see what you ladies think this the same test just flash and no flash xx

20180817_111321.jpg

20180817_111324.jpg

It is alright ladies. :) SHE IS HERE really really bad today. SOOO HEAVY!! lol

So its me and tdog in the waiting? Everyone getting af..
Best of luck for ur next cycle hoping

Even tho my temp dropped I did test and see a line looks darker I'll upload see what you ladies think this the same test just flash and no flash xx

View attachment 1041267

View attachment 1041269

I see it in the one with a flash. For what it's worth, my temp dropped almost to the coverline after my BFP. I had to stop wearing my Ava bracelet because despite good line progression, I was freaking out about the temps. My temp never did get as high as in BFN cycles.

You're not out yet!

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
Momof2 I am hoping for you!! For me I am thinking maybe.. I am not feeling confident about this one and I am just feeling MEH about it right now lol. My hubby doesn't have to go away now for 6 weeks but he will be at a conference during my fertile week. Should be back on day I should ovulate but we will just see. Him and I DTD like everyday so I do not know how else to make this happen. Perhaps we back off to every other day? Ehh I know girls that even with 100% hitting it right every time there is still only a small chance of getting pregnant each month but I am being impatient now lol.

I'm 9dpo and the last 4 cycles I've started af either today or tomorrow. I did use a cheap test this morning but was no hint of a line so I'm gna wait now & if af hasnt arrived by Sunday I'll test again then. I've had no symptoms except I started with thrush on 6dpo which I've not had in over 10 years. I did read it could be a pregnancy sign but I'm not feeling hopeful at the moment.
Hopefully hubby will get his test results today too.

Grls pls check my thread in the pregnancy test forum.. i am freaking out..

thats a strong line hun but I dont know about clomid so cant help

I’m still in the waiting guys, sorry I’ve been so distant I’ve been super busy this week but hopefully can keep you all upto date!
So after feeling lots of pinching and twinges 2 days ago, I now don’t feel anything, no twinges, no cramps nothing but tender boobs on the side but nowhere near as painful as last month before AF came so I’m not sure what to think! My CM is super dry-sticky if anything comes and almost has a yellow tint but hardly anything there at all. Sorry for all the info!! I’m not sure if I’m still in this month but AF should be due between 19th-22nd and I have zero cramps like I did last month this close! I’m too scared to test incase it’s a BFN I was thinking of just waiting it out until the 22nd at latest and see what happens.

I’ll try to catch up on the thread now and see where you all are! Hello to all the new ladies on here too xx

I’m still in the waiting guys, sorry I’ve been so distant I’ve been super busy this week but hopefully can keep you all upto date!
So after feeling lots of pinching and twinges 2 days ago, I now don’t feel anything, no twinges, no cramps nothing but tender boobs on the side but nowhere near as painful as last month before AF came so I’m not sure what to think! My CM is super dry-sticky if anything comes and almost has a yellow tint but hardly anything there at all. Sorry for all the info!! I’m not sure if I’m still in this month but AF should be due between 19th-22nd and I have zero cramps like I did last month this close! I’m too scared to test incase it’s a BFN I was thinking of just waiting it out until the 22nd at latest and see what happens.

I’ll try to catch up on the thread now and see where you all are! Hello to all the new ladies on here too xx
they are all really good signs hun i agree hold out till your ready to test its hard seeing the stark white. fingers crossed

Good luck pamg :dust:

my cm has gone sticky again now when checked :shrug: im always dry before af idk but if the witch coming wants to bloody hurry up getting impatient:haha:

I no what you mean hoping theirs nothing more that can be done they do say tho to much sex can make it harder to get preg sometimes :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->