Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Yes I’ve read that too tdog and hoping, a lot of fertility pages say that it’s best to have a day or two between DTD to help get more fertile sperm sometimes it can lessen the strength and speed of the sperm if DTD daily. Although it works for some! Who even knows anymore :rofl:

:rofl: i dont think anyine nos :haha: we dtd everyday aswell ill be trhinh to do every other day next cycle if i need fo that is :haha: xx

We DTD everyday last fertile window so going for every other this time round

Yeah I’d definitely try every other day, I’m not entirely sure if we did it enough but only time will tell. My fertile window was 1st August to the 7th August with Ovulation around the 6th August give or take a day either side. I felt cramps in the night on the 5th so I assumed it would be the 6th.

We DTD on the 1st, 3rd, 6th and 7th I wanted to do the 5th instead of the 6th but didn’t see my OH until the nighttime of the 6th! But hopefully it might be enough! Few pinches about an hour ago for 5 minutes and nothing now. X

Fingers crossed hun there have been loads of bfps with baby dancing just once in the fertile window

It only take one little :spermy: to get their so they say :lol: xx

Thanks ladies, if only it was that easy hey!! Don’t think it’ll be my luck lol .. is AF staying away still tdog?? Anymore signs today?x

Yea I don't know how people get pregnant so easily with one night stand a ect

No af as yet hun I've been cramping on and off today but nothing major I also have sticky cm tmi sorry but when I wipped was like loads af was due either today or tomorrow so I don't no I did test this morn I pop it on here again for you xx

20180817_111321.jpg

Misswaiting I no right people have that one night and boom pregnant people who are trying can't for month some years maybe we thunk to much about it :rofl: xx

We also been dtd every day sometimes 2/3 times a day in my fertile period as I just can’t get enough round that time of the month !! I do think we may also need to do every other day but at the same time it’s gonna kill me ! Pls tell me I’m not alone feeling like this ?
Also yes everyone around me is pregnant and the worst is the ones who ‘accidentally’ fell pregnant!! Like come on we couldn’t be tying more and nothing 😞

We also been dtd every day sometimes 2/3 times a day in my fertile period as I just can’t get enough round that time of the month !! I do think we may also need to do every other day but at the same time it’s gonna kill me ! Pls tell me I’m not alone feeling like this ?
Also yes everyone around me is pregnant and the worst is the ones who ‘accidentally’ fell pregnant!! Like come on we couldn’t be tying more and nothing 😞

Oh man your not alone with the need more of it through fertile window if I could all day I would I'd be sore buy happy :rofl: one of my mates had her baby yesterday she didn't no she was pregnant until 16 weeks her and oh had slip before that and arguing all the time so they had one night of drunken sex and boom she had a little boy xx

Now, the excitement is level down, so i was thinking maybe wait a week or 5days, so the blood test will be more accurate? What u’all think ?? 🙈
Sorry for all the questions

Now, the excitement is level down, so i was thinking maybe wait a week or 5days, so the blood test will be more accurate? What u’all think ?? 🙈
Sorry for all the questions

There is no doubting it hun your eggo is preggo

I'm back home in Wales just got here we faffed around at home for to long once my OH got home from work but nice to be home. Got to go pick my nan up in the morning get to go see my grandad tomorrow at the chapel of rest

hey guys sorry been quiet as had OH home :) he's leaving today though, sadly I've been woken up by my darn cramps again, was convinced I was going to come on today cos its all very painful right now, my uterus is pinching and cramping a lot and I feel like I'm going to throw up so bad.
annoyingly still can't tell if it's good signs or my usual monthly signs lol, if it's usual monthly I wish it would go away until my actual period or hurry up and get it over with - _-

Woah I missed a lot yesterday! We were out ALLLLLL day. I was EXHAUSTED last night and didn't check in to catch up.

tdog - how are you doing? still no AF? I forget, when is she due again?

misswaiting - I hope today will go as well as it can and your nan is okay :hugs:

sidra - definitely a bfp!! congratulations!

Sorry if I've missed anyone else out!

Woah I missed a lot yesterday! We were out ALLLLLL day. I was EXHAUSTED last night and didn't check in to catch up.

tdog - how are you doing? still no AF? I forget, when is she due again?

misswaiting - I hope today will go as well as it can and your nan is okay :hugs:

sidra - definitely a bfp!! congratulations!

Sorry if I've missed anyone else out!

No af for me as of yet due today so shall see what happens haven't tested yet as woke up with really bad cramping so thought was here but nope xx

Misswaiting hope all goes as well as it can do :hugs: xx

Sidra I don't think the bloods will not be accurate with how strong that line is WOW xx

Thank u my luvs❤️
I got the positive blood test, :hugs:
i’m in the bad insomnia pas two nights,.. cant hve the proper sleep, and yes lot of numbness in the night.. this is strange, never had this type of symptoms..

Thank u my luvs❤️
I got the positive blood test, :hugs:
i’m in the bad insomnia pas two nights,.. cant hve the proper sleep, and yes lot of numbness in the night.. this is strange, never had this type of symptoms..

Yey :happydance: congratulations new the blood test would with how strong them lines were :) and boo for not sleeping :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->