Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Still no af for me and no cramping took test but only got cheapies left and still faint from what I can see unless my mind playing tricks on me :haha: xx

All the same tests just trying to get a good angle also photo taken 3-10 mins after xx

Screenshot_20180818-183515_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180818-183540_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180818-183601_Gallery.jpg

Congratulations Sidra, that’s amazing news! I am so happy for you! I hope you have a healthy nine months !!

I’m still far too scared to test or even debating buying any I think about it then freak out and tell myself to be patient :rofl: my AF is due either tomorrow 19th August or any day until the 22nd at the latest! As last month (my first month off BC) was a 25 day cycle, tomorrow could be the day of AF unless my LP is extending with each cycle. Soooo I’m just here, waiting it out :coffee:

Congratulations Sidra, that’s amazing news! I am so happy for you! I hope you have a healthy nine months !!

I’m still far too scared to test or even debating buying any I think about it then freak out and tell myself to be patient :rofl: my AF is due either tomorrow 19th August or any day until the 22nd at the latest! As last month (my first month off BC) was a 25 day cycle, tomorrow could be the day of AF unless my LP is extending with each cycle. Soooo I’m just here, waiting it out :coffee:

I don't blame you but I just get the cheap ones as I no what I'm like :haha: then I doubt it :lol: I was due on today and nothing as of yet always on time aswell I have a 31 day cycle aswell xx

Fx’d for you tdog!!

Thanks hun the :witch: normally here by now it's normally through the night it comes but nope haven't got any better tests as refuse to buy any more just yet :haha: xx

Fx tdog! Those cheapies can stay faint for a while I think!

Yay for the positive bloods sidra!

Fx tdog!

Good luck babydreaming!

Oh that’s such a long cycle tdog! Fingers crossed, it’s a good sign if she’s not here yet!!

I checked my cervix tonight for the first time since I checked for ovulation signs, since I don’t have any tests to do, and it’s probably medium height firm and to the back I can’t seem to tell if it’s open or closed as I can’t feel it properly as it’s too far back, It almost feels hidden but low so I assume AF is right around the corner, she’s probably coming for me this month!!!

Tell me you see that I inverted it yes I done another :dohh: :rofl:

Screenshot_20180818-211726_Gallery.jpg

20180818_210433.jpg

Drained the colour a Bit

20180818_210433_20180818213657346.jpg

update for whoever is still lurking af got me about half hour ago :cry: xx

she is defiantly doing her round the :witch: :lol: xx

Hello Ladies!
I’m new here I been reading a lot of your threads and love them!
This is my 1st cycle TTC. I a 23mo boy. I got pregnant with him on my 1st cycle TTC.
So this cycle CD1 was 7/20 I got a post opk on 8/5 I didn’t temp. I been having a lot of symptoms nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, sore bb’s... my cycles are normally 28days. I’ve been testing since a week ago. All BFN’s last night I took a walmart cheapie BFN looked at it like 2 hrs later (I know is invalid) it had a second line. I tested this am again a vvvfl appeared a little after 10mm. Also had a little of spotting just when I wiped and now having clear watery discharge and light cramps! Could it be af getting ready to show her ugly face? Or could I have O’ed late? Or just having IB? Help!!!

Hello Ladies!
I’m new here I been reading a lot of your threads and love them!
This is my 1st cycle TTC. I a 23mo boy. I got pregnant with him on my 1st cycle TTC.
So this cycle CD1 was 7/20 I got a post opk on 8/5 I didn’t temp. I been having a lot of symptoms nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, sore bb’s... my cycles are normally 28days. I’ve been testing since a week ago. All BFN’s last night I took a walmart cheapie BFN looked at it like 2 hrs later (I know is invalid) it had a second line. I tested this am again a vvvfl appeared a little after 10mm. Also had a little of spotting just when I wiped and now having clear watery discharge and light cramps! Could it be af getting ready to show her ugly face? Or could I have O’ed late? Or just having IB? Help!!!

:hi: hun welcome I no with opks when you get a positive one you ov 12-36 hours after that, it's a tough one tbh hun as cramping could be pregnancy related like the egg embedding into the uterus I had with the last 2 aswell fingers crossed for you :dust: xx

Just a quick update. Cramping stopped. I will test tomorrow morning if af doesn’t show! FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->