Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

So sorry Tdog! August has been a terrible month for BFPs so far! I’m not holding out much hope at all. With a low cervix and not any other symptoms I think she’s on her way for me too!

No PMS cramping as of yet so I don’t expect her today maybe I’m moving back to my 28 day cycle and she’ll be back on the 22nd, I’ll keep you updated!x

Sorry af came tdog.

Well I've made it to 11dpo for the first time since April! I had pink cm friday evening so I thought for sure af was starting but it didn't, I started getting a few cramps yesterday morning which stopped and no af. I was gna test this morning but I can't bear to see a negative so gna hang on until tomorrow now which is hubbys birthday!

Good luck pamg :)

And thank you ladies and good luck to those still waiting to test :dust: don't think theirs many now is their? I'll be still lurking checking on you guys but I'll be back ok this thread when my tww comes round again :haha: :rofl: xx

The witch got me this morning as well :cry: Ah well, round 3 of Clomid starts tomorrow and my blood work went up from progesterone levels of 1 (did not ovulate) in cycle 1 to 56 (points to ovulation) in cycle 2 so hopefully it'll keep working. Looks like you and I are cycle buddies this month Tdog :flower: x

The witch got me this morning as well :cry: Ah well, round 3 of Clomid starts tomorrow and my blood work went up from progesterone levels of 1 (did not ovulate) in cycle 1 to 56 (points to ovulation) in cycle 2 so hopefully it'll keep working. Looks like you and I are cycle buddies this month Tdog :flower: x

Yey let's see if we can be :bfp: buddies to bump buddies :hugs: :flower: :) xx

hey so I am either 9dpo or 13dpo now, it's such an annoying place to be not knowing my dpo because yesterday and day before I had really bad cramps and so many symptoms that could seem like implantation symptoms but they could also be just before period symptoms so I have no idea which it is, keep waking up expecting my period and nothing, today my cramps have actually gone away mostly, they're still there but very mild now and all other symptoms gone so not sure if I put that down as a good sign or now. I gave in and took some tests.
top one is a OPK has me slightly confused because it looks pretty much at the tipping point of being positive!! and the bottom is a pregnancy test and is of course a BFN :dohh:

Attachments

• 20180819_112138.jpg
    20180819_112138.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 15
hey so I am either 9dpo or 13dpo now, it's such an annoying place to be not knowing my dpo because yesterday and day before I had really bad cramps and so many symptoms that could seem like implantation symptoms but they could also be just before period symptoms so I have no idea which it is, keep waking up expecting my period and nothing, today my cramps have actually gone away mostly, they're still there but very mild now and all other symptoms gone so not sure if I put that down as a good sign or now. I gave in and took some tests.
top one is a OPK has me slightly confused because it looks pretty much at the tipping point of being positive!! and the bottom is a pregnancy test and is of course a BFN :dohh:

I think I see a shadow on the pregnancy test I'm not sure I no opk with some women almost go positive before period :cry: but how frustrating for you not knowing dpo xx

I think I see a shadow on the pregnancy test I'm not sure I no opk with some women almost go positive before period :cry: but how frustrating for you not knowing dpo xx

I kept seeing a shadow on the pregnancy test when taking a pic too but in real life I don't see anything at all :dohh: very opposite :lol:

yeah I think not knowing my proper dpo is the most annoying thing :lol:

I kept seeing a shadow on the pregnancy test when taking a pic too but in real life I don't see anything at all :dohh: very opposite :lol:

When you testing again? Xx

I would say when I'm 14dpo but I know that's a lie and will probably test every morning until I either get a bfp or AF arrives lol

I would say when I'm 14dpo but I know that's a lie and will probably test every morning until I either get a bfp or AF arrives lol

Yey I get to see more tests:) :happydance: xx

Af has stopped now!
I’m gonna try not to try this month I think, no checking possible ov dates and testing because I can feel
It’s becoming draining and that without even using opks etc I don’t want to get in the ibssive mindframe.

So, what approach are you ladies doing this month? I'm not sure whether we're better BDing every other day, just when we feel like it or trying to focus on around ovulation :shrug:
My DS was concieved on cycle 2, which we just BD every other day for the whole month... hoping its gonna be that easy this time ....!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->