Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

she is defiantly doing her round the :witch: :lol: xx

Whatttt! I was convinced I could see a line! Finger s crossed for us al next month!

I was convinced also yes I want to see :bfp:'s all round next cycle :rofl: I don't blame you not tracking it's a pain tbh and it really is draining tbh xx

Hello Ladies!
I’m new here I been reading a lot of your threads and love them!
This is my 1st cycle TTC. I a 23mo boy. I got pregnant with him on my 1st cycle TTC.
So this cycle CD1 was 7/20 I got a post opk on 8/5 I didn’t temp. I been having a lot of symptoms nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, sore bb’s... my cycles are normally 28days. I’ve been testing since a week ago. All BFN’s last night I took a walmart cheapie BFN looked at it like 2 hrs later (I know is invalid) it had a second line. I tested this am again a vvvfl appeared a little after 10mm. Also had a little of spotting just when I wiped and now having clear watery discharge and light cramps! Could it be af getting ready to show her ugly face? Or could I have O’ed late? Or just having IB? Help!!!
So I had like a drop or 2 of pinkish spotting today. I check my cervix and I had some white cm with some pink in it(tmi) all hpt neg “I think” 2 “evap lines on walmart cheapies. IC cheapies look neg.

Hello Ladies!
This is my 1st cycle TTC. I a 23mo boy. I got pregnant with him on my 1st cycle TTC.
So this cycle CD1 was 7/20 I got a post opk on 8/5 I didn’t temp. I been having a lot of symptoms nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, sore bb’s... my cycles are normally 28days. I’ve been testing since a week ago. All BFN’s last night I took a walmart cheapie BFN looked at it like 2 hrs later (I know is invalid) it had a second line. I tested this am again a vvvfl appeared a little after 10mm. Also had a little of spotting just when I wiped and now having clear watery discharge and light cramps! Could it be af getting ready to show her ugly face? Or could I have O’ed late? Or just having IB? Help!!!
So I had like a drop or 2 of pinkish spotting today. I check my cervix and I had some white cm with some pink in it(tmi) all hpt neg “I think” 2 “evap lines on walmart cheapies. IC cheapies look neg.

Ah I really think I’m out !! I’ve had PMS like cramps through the night, no show of AF yet but definitely feels like she’s near :cry: who knew TTC could be this hard!!! I’ll let you know when she arrives according to CTP I’m 14DPO today so it looks likely! :-(

Good morning just a little update, I'm either dpo14 (no bding) or dpo10 (bd'd) now. again thought I'd come on by the morning but there's nothing and woke up to the cramps dying down even more.
did a opk and a htp again and both are neg

Attachments

• 20180820_065612.jpg
    20180820_065612.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 6
Ah I really think I’m out !! I’ve had PMS like cramps through the night, no show of AF yet but definitely feels like she’s near :cry: who knew TTC could be this hard!!! I’ll let you know when she arrives according to CTP I’m 14DPO today so it looks likely! :-(

:hugs: been feeling the same got last 4 days now :cry:

I wish if she was coming she'd just come already so we can get back to business next month and also stop feeling so messed around :growlmad:

I wish if she was coming she'd just come already so we can get back to business next month and also stop feeling so messed around :growlmad:

I know! It’s horrible isn’t it, I don’t have any cramps this morning but with how last night felt I’m sure she’ll be here today or tomorrow at the latest. If she’s not here tomorrow I will finally brave the test!
I even dreamt last night that AF came so I’m sure she’s somewhere close :cry: it looks like it could be another month of symptom spotting and searching for the fertile window!!

Af arrived last night. So gutted I was getting really convinced this was the month & I'm getting so dishartened now. Really didn't expect it to take this long :-( Onto month 13 now!

Hello Ladies!

When is af due hun xx

Awww no hun your no out until af is here I hate the waiting around it horrible :dust: xx

Good morning just a little update, I'm either dpo14 (no bding) or dpo10 (bd'd) now. again thought I'd come on by the morning but there's nothing and woke up to the cramps dying down even more.
did a opk and a htp again and both are neg

I can't see anything on them :cry: but not out until af comes xx

Af arrived last night. So gutted I was getting really convinced this was the month & I'm getting so dishartened now. Really didn't expect it to take this long :-( Onto month 13 now!

I'm so sorry pamg:cry: fingers crossed for next cycle:dust: xx :hugs: xx

I know! It’s horrible isn’t it, I don’t have any cramps this morning but with how last night felt I’m sure she’ll be here today or tomorrow at the latest. If she’s not here tomorrow I will finally brave the test!
I even dreamt last night that AF came so I’m sure she’s somewhere close :cry: it looks like it could be another month of symptom spotting and searching for the fertile window!!

thats exactly how I've been feeling :cry:
hopefully tomorrow if you test you'll have a nice surprise 2 lines :hugs:

Thanks ladies :hugs2:
I know it’s not over til she arrives, just feel rubbish thinking she’s on her way. Hopefully I get a nice surprise tomorrow, I’ve had no cramps yet for the rest of the day and no sign of AF yet! Praying tomorrow she stays away too and then I’ll buy a test after work! If it gets to that point I have no idea how to upload the test onto here so I’ll try my best!! X

Can someone take a look at this do you see anything? Help!! Lol

Attachments

• E848AD47-0CF0-4237-A3F7-895AD9634D83.jpg
    E848AD47-0CF0-4237-A3F7-895AD9634D83.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
Still stalking you girls:haha:
I hope everyone who got the af, will me by preggo buddy in the next month 😬
And for the ones who are in tww, fxd for u’all😌

Thanks Sidra!
I’m trying to remain positive ! Few more stabbing and pinching type pains an hour ago. Nothing now but keep running the loo to check if AF is here! :rofl:

I don’t see anything yet JJB! Hopefully see something darker soon! How many DPO are you?x

Thanks Sidra!
I’m trying to remain positive ! Few more stabbing and pinching type pains an hour ago. Nothing now but keep running the loo to check if AF is here! :rofl:

I don’t see anything yet JJB! Hopefully see something darker soon! How many DPO are you?x
Around 13 or 14. I didnt temp so hard to really tell but I did had a positive opk very late at night on 8/5

Can someone take a look at this do you see anything? Help!! Lol

I definitely see a line! Does it have color?

It looks really light blue. I dont like this test but my DH went out and got them so poas addict will use the I go and get some FRER later. I use the appt to change the color and I see it better

I took these pics right before the 10mm

Attachments

• 64572B39-FBB3-4560-B43D-E38BAE3F604C.jpg
    64572B39-FBB3-4560-B43D-E38BAE3F604C.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 3B6C7006-C627-4EE7-98B7-3239C61D5C5D.jpg
    3B6C7006-C627-4EE7-98B7-3239C61D5C5D.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts