Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

hi ladies hope your ok sorry i wasnt around over the weekend I was with my family and all day saturday and sunday was abit of a bad fibro day. Been a right lazy bugger today but we are officially in the fertile window

Yay for the fertile window Miss! Hope your fibro symptoms ease up.
I’m just going into my fertile window now too. Should probably start doing OPKs but I’m considering doing a month without them. Might end up more stressed though!

Wow misswaiting, that fertile window came round quick!! All the best of luck for this cycle! :dust:
I hope everything is ok at home too with your family x

Yea it has come around quick but that's what my apps are telling me and opks are looking good to so we just gonna get baby dancing

I'm still around ladies :)

Jjb2 I see a shadow hope it's the start of your :bfp:

Wow misswaiting and jellybean fertile windows already good luck catching the egg :dust:

CD3 for me another 12-13 days until I ovu late again keep counting them down :rofl: xx

Yea seeing as it's 1:10am already I'm CD 10 it's gone dead fast you watch though the tww will drag like holy billyo because ovulation came round so quickly

Yea seeing as it's 1:10am already I'm CD 10 it's gone dead fast you watch though the tww will drag like holy billyo because ovulation came round so quickly

:rofl: it will drag I always find the tww always drags it's a nightmare the waiting lol xx

CD 9 today for me ladies. The pre seed and conceive plus starts tomorrow. It was this time of the year I conceived my dd. We are away when I ov so hoping the more relaxed environment will help this cycle. Fingers crossed ladies

Good luck this cycle ladies xxx

CD28 for me and 15DPO I will wait and see if AF arrives today (nothing yet it’s 7am!) and if not I will get a test after work this would be my normal cycle day I don’t usually ever go over 28 days so if nothing today I will cave and test !! Not sure how I’ve even lasted this long :rofl:

didn't test this morning, I've woken up feeling like I've been beaten the crud out of by The Hulk!
if period doesn't come tomorrow I will test hut I'm 99.9% sure she will come tomorrow

Good luck Convie! I know the feeling ! I’ve had terrible cramps yesterday but they’re very on and off, and last for 10 seconds probably but intense when they come! I can sometimes go without cramping until I go for a wee then that triggers a cramp to come :cry: I’ve had some ovary pain this morning which was strange but definitely a one sided pain! Checked my cervix today too and I’d say it’s medium height firm and closed.. not as low as I’d have expected x

Oh babydreaming sounds promising :dust:

Good luck ladies :flower: xx

Thanks Tdog!! I have caved and bought a test on lunch! I will try and hold my wee for a good few hours before taking the test this evening! I feel so nervous!!

didn't test this morning, I've woken up feeling like I've been beaten the crud out of by The Hulk!
if period doesn't come tomorrow I will test hut I'm 99.9% sure she will come tomorrow

Omg! I’ve just clicked who you are! Jade!! We had the girls together in 2010 and were facebook friends for quite a while! Asif 😂

Think we’re still connected via Instagram actually.

Omg! I’ve just clicked who you are! Jade!! We had the girls together in 2010 and were facebook friends for quite a while! Asif 😂

haha yes thats me!! (please keep this quiet on fb obvs)
the profile pic probs gave it away a lot :lol:

are we not fb friends anymore?

Thanks Tdog!! I have caved and bought a test on lunch! I will try and hold my wee for a good few hours before taking the test this evening! I feel so nervous!!

I looked at my chart when I got my :bfp: 5 year ago and my cervix was medium closed fingers crossed xx

haha yes thats me!! (please keep this quiet on fb obvs)
the profile pic probs gave it away a lot :lol:

are we not fb friends anymore?

I’m not sure tbh

No this is our secret too. We have 4 already and with everything going on with brogan it would be massively frowned upon so easier to just not say anything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->