Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

didn't test this morning, I've woken up feeling like I've been beaten the crud out of by The Hulk!
if period doesn't come tomorrow I will test hut I'm 99.9% sure she will come tomorrow

Omg! I’ve just clicked who you are! Jade!! We had the girls together in 2010 and were facebook friends for quite a while! Asif 😂

Think we’re still connected via Instagram actually.

haha yes thats me!! (please keep this quiet on fb obvs)
the profile pic probs gave it away a lot :lol:

are we not fb friends anymore?

I’m not sure tbh

No this is our secret too. We have 4 already and with everything going on with brogan it would be massively frowned upon so easier to just not say anything x

thats fair enough, people can be so judgemental before they actually know, I feel like its the same as when you pick baby names and if you tell people before the birth they judge it so much but once baby born everyones like "omg great name" :lol:
my dad knows because hes the one who picked me up from hospital and I was an absolute emotional wreck, but hes very supportive of it, I'm more just afraid that if I do have trouble with conceiving I don't want people asking questions, because I am still breaking down everytime it comes to talking about it lol

I'm out, I was in so much pain I forced myself to try and sleep through it, when I woke up there was a pink watery tinge.
good luck everyone else waiting to test :dust:

So sorry about AF Convie! :hugs2:

I’m sure I’ll be saying she’s got me too! My cramps are worsening through the day, I think she’ll be here tomorrow that’ll be the 3rd day of cramping!! And she surely can’t be any later than that! I think I’ll save my tests for first morning urine if nothing happens through the night and then it’ll finish this TWW!!

Good luck for next cycle Convie! :dust:

So sorry about AF Convie! :hugs2:

I’m sure I’ll be saying she’s got me too! My cramps are worsening through the day, I think she’ll be here tomorrow that’ll be the 3rd day of cramping!! And she surely can’t be any later than that! I think I’ll save my tests for first morning urine if nothing happens through the night and then it’ll finish this TWW!!

Good luck for next cycle Convie! :dust:

thank you :hugs:

hoping the witch doesn't hit you! feel like she's hit too much people this month she's got to have a break by now surely :lol:
fingers crossed for a bfp when you test!!

Hi ladies!
Sorry to hear AF got some of you all. No AF for me yet and no bfp neither. Had a Dr apt this morning and I got blood work done. Crossing my fingers hoping we have results tomorrow or thursday

So sorry to hear about af convie the :witch: has got a lot of ladies this month hopefully next month will be full of :bfp:'s all round :)

Good luck ladies who are waiting to test :flower: xx

So tonight I caved, and BFP! I don’t know how to post a picture either!! I can’t believe it I’m literally shaking!!

So tonight I caved, and BFP! I don’t know how to post a picture either!! I can’t believe it I’m literally shaking!!

Atleast got someone with me, go advanced in the reply option, ad click the paper clip option, abd choose the file from your library and upload it, then close that window, and post it

Hopefully this works!!

Attachments

• 3BD6D24A-D7A1-48A4-9359-267D72AEFF89.jpg
    3BD6D24A-D7A1-48A4-9359-267D72AEFF89.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 20

Omg yey:happydance: told you sounded positive with the cervix being closed I found before af mine was always slightly open yey so happy xx

I got it from the chemist today, it’s a brand called Reveal, thank you ladies!! I really didn’t think it would happen because I’ve been in so much pain I was expecting AF any day! So I am pretty shocked!

OMG congratulations baby dreaming fantastic news

Omg congrats!!! :happydance: about time this thread got another bfp! That's a great line too!!

a lovely strong line as well!! congrats!!! :D

Thank you so much ladies!! I didn’t think the ‘vivid dreams’ was a thing! But it definitely must be, the past 4 nights I’ve woke up feeling like I’m in my dream and been able to remember every last detail, usually I don’t dream hardly ever so that was strange but I never classed it as a symptom til now, and also I developed about 6/7 red dots on my thighs all spaced, not spots and weren’t raised just red dots that came up about 4 days ago too and when looking tonight they’ve dried into teeny tiny scabs! I’m not a spotty person ever so not sure why this happened either xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->