Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Soo giRls, i am just being an idiot,spending money:blush:
wanted to see my progression lines, but the test Dh bought me was only for the lady who had ivf,
Anyway, theese three lines , i know its a bad batch or something but i wish they could invent tests which say u have twins in there���� i am only day dreaming, and praying alot to have twins, cant wait to have an scan,
But they surely have to invent that three lines test(3 if twins, 2 if one baby):haha:
Dont know if it make sense to anyone, just dont have any symptoms, and here i feel connected, just wanted to post something :dohh:
I am just not feeling i got that eggo!! Only sleepless nights! dont know why is that:wacko:

Attachments

• 0A5637D9-9E59-40A2-801F-1113A2C6ED6E.jpg
    0A5637D9-9E59-40A2-801F-1113A2C6ED6E.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 11
That would be cool if they had a test to tell you if just one or more babies! :)

That would be amazing if they could tell you if have twins :) that line is amazing yey xx

I have made a thread in "Ovulation tests" if anyone wants to come in and post their tests/chat :p

So CD9 here .. is it even possible to be ovulating this early? Lefty cramps today and SO grumpy it's unreal. Wishing I'd bought some opks now :dohh:

I have been cramping on and off myself Mrs. and I am CD 8. I always seem to cramp though about a week before I am due to ovulate.. it is odd. Just getting ready I guess?

I guess i havent got enough cycles on ff with symptoms tracked to know if this is my norm!
I'm like what? cramps again?! :dohh:
Hopefully its the sign a super healthy egg is getting ready!! :happydance:

I guess i havent got enough cycles on ff with symptoms tracked to know if this is my norm!
I'm like what? cramps again?! :dohh:
Hopefully its the sign a super healthy egg is getting ready!! :happydance:

Oh fingers crossed :) xx

Camping trip tomorrow. MIL knows we're trying and discretely offered to have the kids so we can dtd :blush: made me giggle! :haha:

Camping trip tomorrow. MIL knows we're trying and discretely offered to have the kids so we can dtd :blush: made me giggle! :haha:

:blush: that's nice of her get on it while you can :rofl: xx

CD15 for me and finally a positive OPK look at the line so it's BD time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180826-124508_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180826-124508_Gallery.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members