Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

How is everyone?

I’m cd10 and been getting so back cramps and sore boobs which I don’t recall happening mid cycle usually! It’s actually really annoying cos if I had it have just had a period I’d say I feel
Pregnant.

Anyway I’ve decided if I havnt caught by xmas I’m calling it a day and gonna throw myself into a new venture. But still have my fingers crossed for this month for us all

How is everyone?

I’m cd10 and been getting so back cramps and sore boobs which I don’t recall happening mid cycle usually! It’s actually really annoying cos if I had it have just had a period I’d say I feel
Pregnant.

Anyway I’ve decided if I havnt caught by xmas I’m calling it a day and gonna throw myself into a new venture. But still have my fingers crossed for this month for us all

Hey lovely yea I'm ok cd9 bored of waiting now :haha: I've been having cramps on and off aswell which is annoying been getting twinges in my ovaries maybe gearing up for eggy, we said the same if we haven't caught by Xmas that be it fingers crossed for us all :dust: xx

Tdog how funny though, if we both are successful during the same cycle we could be due the same time.

Only time will
Tell xx

I’m good. Getting close to tww again. I’m going for fertility treatment if not pregnant by my birthday, 3 days after Xmas. But really hoping I can conceive without!

Tdog how funny though, if we both are successful during the same cycle we could be due the same time.

Only time will
Tell xx

Eeek that's spooky tbh we want a 5th both of us we be due same time I'd we do and also both planning on dropping at Xmas if nothing:) fingers crossed for us both:)

Momof2 I hope you won't need treatment fingers crossed you can catch naturally xx

Only time will
Tell xx

Oh and looks like your from my neck of the woods well I'm from Tamworth I was born in good hope my grand parents lives in Birmingham round corner from villa stadium :) xx

Only time will
Tell xx

Oh and looks like your from my neck of the woods well I'm from Tamworth I was born in good hope my grand parents lives in Birmingham round corner from villa stadium :) xx

Oh wow! That is crazy!
Yeah I live rednal now but used to live that side of Birmingham
As a child and my husband works in Tamworth, birch coppice if you know it
Xx

Ahh.. Back from the worlds WORST camping trip. Horrendous rain and wind... two of our three tent poles snapped, our airbed had a hole in it and went down flat every 2.5 hours, and this morning, as we packed up the tent, my phone got a HUGE smash it the screen. Only had it 2.5 months :cry:
Hormones have been all over the place this weekend! Boy am I glad to be home. We only DTD once, and that was because LARGE amounts of alcohol were consumed and we were oblivious to a flat bed and floppy tent :rofl:

Still in my fertile window apparently... if going by the previous months I've charted, CD17 is O day... I'm CD13 today. Cannot believe how fast this cycle is going. If I didn't know any better I'd say I was already pregnant the way I've been feeling. :dohh: If only that were true.. then I could just blame all my grumpiness this weekend on the hormones :haha:

Hope you're all doing well <3

Ahh.. Back from the worlds WORST camping trip. Horrendous rain and wind... two of our three tent poles snapped, our airbed had a hole in it and went down flat every 2.5 hours, and this morning, as we packed up the tent, my phone got a HUGE smash it the screen. Only had it 2.5 months :cry:
Hormones have been all over the place this weekend! Boy am I glad to be home. We only DTD once, and that was because LARGE amounts of alcohol were consumed and we were oblivious to a flat bed and floppy tent :rofl:

Still in my fertile window apparently... if going by the previous months I've charted, CD17 is O day... I'm CD13 today. Cannot believe how fast this cycle is going. If I didn't know any better I'd say I was already pregnant the way I've been feeling. :dohh: If only that were true.. then I could just blame all my grumpiness this weekend on the hormones :haha:

Hope you're all doing well <3

:rofl: that made me giggle with the flat bed and floppy tent :rofl: Oh at least you can dtd more now your back home:)

Im now CD 10 I have about 8 days before I ovulate well between 6-8 days but I'm away for few days atm left oh at home as he in night for few days and as soon as I'm back we be back to it :haha: xx

Haha yep ! DH asked if hes "needed" tonight :haha:

Enjoy your few days away!

Oh mrs :rofl: sorry your time away wasn&#8217;t super awesome, must be nice to be home! I&#8217;m officially back in here tomorrow :)

Thank you I'll try :)

Oh be nice to be back in the tww again xx

Hi all. I'm on CD17 and, according to the OPK I took today, I'm O. My baby daddy and I DTD on CD12 and 16, so I think that qualifies me for a TWW. I've only had 2 PP AF since giving birth, so I think my body is still trying to get into a proper cycle. That being said, I would estimate my AF is due Sept 12-ish. But I think I'll do my first pregnancy test around Sept 5-9.

Back in the 2ww. 1dpo today. Bring on the ic’s and frers next week ! Please let this be ours and everyone else’s month &#129310;

Haha it reeeeally is good momof2. Just woken up from what felt like the bessssst sleep ever. Bonus is, dh and ds are still asleep and dd is at a sleepover.. freeeeedom! :haha:

Welcome back to the tww ladies :hi: and welcome to the new ladies fingers crossed for everyone this month :) &#129310; xx

Hey Ladies! I&#8217;m 9dpo on cycle 1. I know I need to settle down, but I was ready to try when dd was 9 months old and she&#8217;s 21 months now. Nervous, excited, all the feelings! I joined a couple ttc groups on FB, but I missed this place. It was my outlet ttc #1 Baby dust to all!

Hey Ladies! I’m 9dpo on cycle 1. I know I need to settle down, but I was ready to try when dd was 9 months old and she’s 21 months now. Nervous, excited, all the feelings! I joined a couple ttc groups on FB, but I missed this place. It was my outlet ttc #1 Baby dust to all!

Welcome back :hi: it is a very emotional time this ttc malarkey:haha: when will you be testing? I'm still waiting for o to happen :lol: fingers crossed xx

Woke up to no sign of sore boobs... so not sure that I ov&#8217;d yesterday :shrug: I&#8217;m either in tww today or tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->