Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Massive good luck and baby dust to all of you this cycle!! I am still stalking this post waiting for the good news from you ladies !! :bfp: all round hopefully xx

:haha:
I am just here stalking u gurlies, still dont feel pregnant 😃 so just watching yooou:haha:

:haha:
I am just here stalking u gurlies, still dont feel pregnant 😃 so just watching yooou:haha:

It will hit home when you see baba on screen:) eeek can't wait for updates xx

So weird. I don’t have my usual sore boobs, nipples are slightly tender. I don’t think we have a good shot this cycle, but we shall see :shrug: here’s to the tww

Oh hopefully it is the month momof2 have finhers crossed xx

I’m so achey still it’s beggining to annoy me.

According to flo I’m
Ovulating today but I think it may be later on in cycle. We havnt really been doing much past the app fertility window and I’m
Wondering if that’s where we’ve been going wrong.

Hey Ladies! I’m 9dpo on cycle 1. I know I need to settle down, but I was ready to try when dd was 9 months old and she’s 21 months now. Nervous, excited, all the feelings! I joined a couple ttc groups on FB, but I missed this place. It was my outlet ttc #1 Baby dust to all!

Welcome back :hi: it is a very emotional time this ttc malarkey:haha: when will you be testing? I'm still waiting for o to happen :lol: fingers crossed xx

Haha. I may have poas last night and this morning. Both were bfn, but I am not surprised. I’ve been super tired in the evenings, which has been my first sign in the past, and nauseous at night...so I had to test. I know it’s a bit early though. Here’s to hoping for some pink lines in a couple more days!

Hey Ladies! I’m 9dpo on cycle 1. I know I need to settle down, but I was ready to try when dd was 9 months old and she’s 21 months now. Nervous, excited, all the feelings! I joined a couple ttc groups on FB, but I missed this place. It was my outlet ttc #1 Baby dust to all!

Welcome back :hi: it is a very emotional time this ttc malarkey:haha: when will you be testing? I'm still waiting for o to happen :lol: fingers crossed xx

Haha. I may have poas last night and this morning. Both were bfn, but I am not surprised. I’ve been super tired in the evenings, which has been my first sign in the past, and nauseous at night...so I had to test. I know it’s a bit early though. Here’s to hoping for some pink lines in a couple more days!

Fingers crossed for a :bfp: xx

Momof2 - don’t lose hope! My bfp cycle last month my boobs weren’t as sore as the previous bfn cycle and I immediately thought I’d missed O or there wasn’t a chance. Only my nipples were tender til around 5DPO and it was literally just the tips of them when they brushed on a top or towel etc. My sides then started to get tender around 6DPO and now I can’t even turn over in bed without massive pain and burning nipples :rofl: I’m currently wearing a supportive bra 24/7 to ease the pain! But it’ll be worth it in the end!! X

3dpo today and woke with what felt like fluttering in my lower tummy, plus lower mild back ache. Oh and a big fat spot on my nose !! I don’t feel this is our month though as same as like previous months after ov I still have super increased sex drive !

Fingers crossed 🤞 it's a good sign xx

O day here apparently! hoping our BDing is enough :happydance: Will be dtd again today and tomorrow, then every other day just in case!!

Yey mrsmummy :) lots of bding then :haha: xx

DH is loving life right now :haha:

Last night he said he SO desperately wants me to be pregnant now, but knows as soon as I find out it will all slow down/stop.. so he wants it to take a little while :rofl:

DH is loving life right now :haha:

Last night he said he SO desperately wants me to be pregnant now, but knows as soon as I find out it will all slow down/stop.. so he wants it to take a little while :rofl:

:rofl: they funny ain't they he fell asleep on me last night so we didn't this morning I got up and all he said was get back into bed sometimes I think he don't want to try :cry: it's getting to me tbh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->