Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

just replying without the quote as its getting massive :lol:

Kay as its your first month are you scared for this month? this is my first month knowing 100% I got it during ovulation, we started last month but think I missed ovulation by a few days so not that bothered about getting a neg, but this month I am terrified, for some reason my brain is convinced if I don't get pregnant perfectly timing it I never ever can which is absolutely ridiculous and I feel completely crazy even thinking it, just wondering if I'm alone on this :ninja:
Lol it was wasn't it? No doubt this one will follow suit 😂

Oh god you are not alone at all! Those exact thoughts have crossed my mind too. I am bracing myself for the negative already because I know falling pregnant doesn't happen easily for me. But at the same time you think,what else coudI of done? Pinpointed ov timed bding perfectly and still I'm not pregnant. It's almost cruel that you follow things to letter and it still doesn't happen! It's normal to think that way though when you do all you can and see that bfn staring back at you. I shall just be in utter shock if/when it does happen! Even though I would of done all I can for it TO happen I'll still be shocked lol I never realised how crazy ttc could make you feel

oh lord it makes me feel good to know I'm not alone in those thoughts though, I've been feeling like an absolute crazy person, I did ofcourse google though and apparently even if you have fertilised and egg there is 50% chance it won't successfully implant, and thats for people with young healthy uteruses too, which made me feel kind of better, just knowing that if it is neg maybe it was just due to it not implanting successfully this time :shrug:
Nope I'm right with you!

Yeah sometimes i don't think its the fertilization thats the problem. Its more getting it to implant and stick. We could of had multiple fertilized eggs but just not quite successful implantation. It is a literal waiting game. And I have zero patience lol but also it's hard when you see people who arent trying have an oops moment and bang pregnant! And yet we temp, take ov tests and bd when we are ment to and nothing!

omg right I've been ranting to OH like HOW ARE PEOPLE GETTING PREG WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!!
his brothers gf got pregnant within 2 weeks of them seeing eachother and I won't lie i had a silent jealousy hissy fit :lol:
I have no patience either, times like this I wish I could look into the future :lol:
Exactly! It's crazy how that happens! My SIL 1st baby was an accident and she's just found out she is pregnant with an oops again! I found it really hard not to be overcome with jealousy. I promise not to be jealous if you ladies get bfps though! I actually really want you guys too get one. It's the ones who dont want but get I have a problem with. I can't help it. I know everyones circumstances are different. But still a kick in the stomach at the same time

Thanks momof2 and kay!

Im cd19... ff says 2dpo, but other sites say 1dpo and one even says im fertile until 4th sept?! So honestly, no idea :haha:
AF is due 14th Sept though

Thanks momof2 and kay!

Im cd19... ff says 2dpo, but other sites say 1dpo and one even says im fertile until 4th sept?! So honestly, no idea :haha:
AF is due 14th Sept though

Lol I've done some of those online calculator things and most of them say different thing's!

Do you think you will cave and test early like the rest of us? Lol

So annoying. Ill be ordering opks if i dont get pregnant this cycle.
I dont want to start temping again as it drove me mad!

Probably! :rofl:
I tried to wait it out til AF was late last cycle but didnt succeed.

So annoying. Ill be ordering opks if i dont get pregnant this cycle.
I dont want to start temping again as it drove me mad!

Probably! :rofl:
I tried to wait it out til AF was late last cycle but didnt succeed.
Yeah i got my positive opk yesterday and this morning. Will do another in abit and see if its still the same

I think we all hope we will wait until af or we are late and then actually testing at like 5dpo 😂😂

It’s so hard. We are the only ones out of 6 siblings between the two of us who had to put and thought into having a child. We literally have 9 nieces and nephews that were all unplanned. Then we were finally ready to have a child after feeling like we prepared and it was a good time, and it took us almost 3 years to get a healthy baby here. I had inlaws telling to relax....really until you’ve gone through it, don’t give me advice.

Haha i know. Always with the unrealistic expectations of seeing that little line so so early! Squinting for about a week then AF shows or you get a blazing bfp. You wonder why you bothered squinting in the first place :haha:

It’s so hard. We are the only ones out of 6 siblings between the two of us who had to put and thought into having a child. We literally have 9 nieces and nephews that were all unplanned. Then we were finally ready to have a child after feeling like we prepared and it was a good time, and it took us almost 3 years to get a healthy baby here. I had inlaws telling to relax....really until you’ve gone through it, don’t give me advice.
I totally get that. I even have people saying to me "oh I only have to look at a penis and I'm pregnant!" Seriously wtf? Nobody knows what its like until they go through it themselves. Partly why I've hardly told anyone we ttc$3. I don't want their stupid comments or the "oh haven't you fallen pregnant yet?" Drives me crazy

Haha i know. Always with the unrealistic expectations of seeing that little line so so early! Squinting for about a week then AF shows or you get a blazing bfp. You wonder why you bothered squinting in the first place :haha:

Haha I'm the squinting at a line that can't possibly be there as implantation wouldnt of even occured yet kinda person😂😂😂 still fulfils my need to poas I guess lol

Me too kay :haha:
Last cycle i was convinced there was a line... dh was like um nope. I'm like ARE YOU BLIND? Obviously couldnt have been a line... bang on time the witch arrives! :dohh:

Me too kay :haha:
Last cycle i was convinced there was a line... dh was like um nope. I'm like ARE YOU BLIND? Obviously couldnt have been a line... bang on time the witch arrives! :dohh:

Haha eye line is terrible. I may just get pee on it and pass it straight to dh for the result so I can't imagine lines that arent there lol but who am I kidding? Like I'll be able to wait 9hrs for him to get home! I have no chance of that happening lol sorry af arrived. Hope this cycle is the one for you!

Hey TDOG I am okay thanks for asking :) Hope you are doing well. I have NO symptoms this cycle of anything. I am assuming I am out this cycle though so I am just sitting here trying to catch up but nothing to add to the group since I am not technically in a TWW lol. I am here checking for BFPS soon!! WOOT WOOT!

So ladies my pm test is still positive! I thought because it turned positive yesterday that this would be starting to turn negative by now. Confused once again lol help please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180902-183435.jpg
    Screenshot_20180902-183435.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
Oh momof2 it's awful when you feel that way :( I felt that way last cycle if you can remember I just new I think we no xx

Oh no Mrsmummy hope you feel better soon it's awful when you feel like that xx

I'm hoping to see a lot of :bfp:s this cycle positive thought ladies :) :flower: xx

Hey TDOG I am okay thanks for asking :) Hope you are doing well. I have NO symptoms this cycle of anything. I am assuming I am out this cycle though so I am just sitting here trying to catch up but nothing to add to the group since I am not technically in a TWW lol. I am here checking for BFPS soon!! WOOT WOOT!

No symptoms sometimes are a good sign you never no :) xx

So ladies my pm test is still positive! I thought because it turned positive yesterday that this would be starting to turn negative by now. Confused once again lol help please?

I get a positive for 2 days normally I'm going to do another soon xx

Oh really? I just thought it would be starting to lighten again by now but they are both really dark still. Good luck with your test! Xx

Oh really? I just thought it would be starting to lighten again by now but they are both really dark still. Good luck with your test! Xx

I no have a feeling my surge was a quick one :cry: im going to get oh later just to make sure but looking at my chart last time I ovulated the day after I got a peak on my cb so shall see as I'm in 2 minds weather to do today and tomorrow to cover all bases now omg I hate over thinking it :lol: xx

6dpo also for me. Only thing different is a dizzy spell I had this morning lasted around 5 seconds but so bad I had to hold on to the kitchen work surface !! I’ve decided I’m giving in and testing in the morning, can’t hold out any longer.
Wish me luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->