Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hey TDOG I am okay thanks for asking :) Hope you are doing well. I have NO symptoms this cycle of anything. I am assuming I am out this cycle though so I am just sitting here trying to catch up but nothing to add to the group since I am not technically in a TWW lol. I am here checking for BFPS soon!! WOOT WOOT!

No symptoms sometimes are a good sign you never no :) xx

So ladies my pm test is still positive! I thought because it turned positive yesterday that this would be starting to turn negative by now. Confused once again lol help please?

I get a positive for 2 days normally I'm going to do another soon xx

Oh really? I just thought it would be starting to lighten again by now but they are both really dark still. Good luck with your test! Xx

I no have a feeling my surge was a quick one :cry: im going to get oh later just to make sure but looking at my chart last time I ovulated the day after I got a peak on my cb so shall see as I'm in 2 minds weather to do today and tomorrow to cover all bases now omg I hate over thinking it :lol: xx
Yeah grab him just to make sure! Post a poc of your test if you do one! I know what you mean my brain gets seriously overloaded with all this stuff lol xx

6dpo also for me. Only thing different is a dizzy spell I had this morning lasted around 5 seconds but so bad I had to hold on to the kitchen work surface !! I’ve decided I’m giving in and testing in the morning, can’t hold out any longer.
Wish me luck ladies

Good luck! Hope you get your bfp!

Good luck mme:dust:

Seems to be getting lighter :cry: I feel like this month a wash out all ready :cry: think positive woman :lol: xx

Screenshot_20180902-191211_Gallery.jpg

Good luck mme:dust:

Seems to be getting lighter :cry: I feel like this month a wash out all ready :cry: think positive woman :lol: xx

View attachment 1042365
Still dark though hun! Maybe your urine was more diluted? Your not out till the witch shows! So grab hubby and go for it lol xx

second this? was it dialuted at all, that could have been the reason its a bit lighter, still jump on it :hugs:

Wow ladies! I’ve just had to scroll through ten pages to catch up with you guys! I’m still rooting for you all! It’s all looking so positive! Please don’t get disheartened by the lack of symptoms on each cycle, I had less symptoms than the cycle prior so it’s not always a bad sign! I’m so excited for all of the new tests and hopefully having a few bump buddies this cycle! I’m finding it so hard to sync into the pregnancy chats because a lot of them are a lot further along than me ! I’m so excited for you guys!

Ive had a worrying time lately, I had to go to the EPU as I was suspected of having an ectopic, but luckily managed to get scanned and baby is fine and where they should be! Developing well so far, I’ve never been more petrified! And as soon as we had confirmation all was ok, a few days later the cramping stopped, little monkey is going to be a terror I can see it now.Xx

Tbh yea my p was a little diluted than usual I'm still going to grab him later aswell :lol:

Babydreaming what a little monkey already eh they keep us on our toes while pregnant and not pregnant little terrors, glad everything well xx

dreaming I'm glad to hear baby is all fine :hugs: little devils like to scare us :haha:

Glad your baby was ok hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

I am really cramping! I have NEVER experienced this with o before or at least not this noticeable. Wonder why it's so uncomfortable this month? Any ideas?

Glad to hear all is well dreaming!

Kay - hopefully its a strong ovulation!

Glad to hear all is well dreaming!

Kay - hopefully its a strong ovulation!

Hope so! It's actually been really uncomfortable the last hour or so. Like there's no way you could ignore it. I was worried something may be wrong as it never usually happens

kay :hugs: not sure what it could be, I've also been cramping but I'm past ovulation and too early for implantation so I'm blaming adeno :lol:

I read that to move the egg down the tube your muscles have to contract, so maybe your muscles are working over time this month xD

kay :hugs: not sure what it could be, I've also been cramping but I'm past ovulation and too early for implantation so I'm blaming adeno :lol:

I read that to move the egg down the tube your muscles have to contract, so maybe your muscles are working over time this month xD

Thank you hun 💜 yeah maybe was just abit shocked as its normal for me lets hope this egg is the one then if its different from usual!

Thank you hun 💜 yeah maybe was just abit shocked as its normal for me lets hope this egg is the one then if its different from usual!

could be a good sign :dust:

could be a good sign :dust:

Thank you I hope so hun. Baby dust to you too

Hey ladies I'm peaking my head on this thread.. I'm just coming off AF hoping I may ovulate a little earlier this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->