Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I just found this and it's put me off testing tomorrow was going to use a fr but says I have about a 7% chance of a positive, so going to leave it until Sunday I think...

thought some of you may find it handy
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy-test-calculator.php

Tbh that might be just rough guessing as I say I got a vvvfl at 7dpo with 3rd and a vvvfl at 9dpo with 4th someone on the count down to pregnancy had a faint line at 6dpo she started at 4dpo then done at 6, then 9 then again think was 12 xx

yeah it probs is rough guessing I just need to be put off testing and it helps :)... for now :lol:

yeah it probs is rough guessing I just need to be put off testing and it helps :)... for now :lol:

Oh me and my foot I'll take out of mouth now :rofl: yea it's a very naughty thing to do testing early now no :haha: xx

The urge to test is so hard to resist though it's hard not to test early and seeing as it's gone 2 am here I'm 11dpo and so want to test so badly I only have to wait till Sunday that's when AF is due

yeah no I lied it didn't work I still tested STRAIGHT way this morning, confused though I've never used a frer before and when I did a white line came up immediately no colour has come up, so as I say I don't get evaps I got an evap, I don't know how to put a pic on here without destroying the quality and making it impossible to line spot because my phone takes 1mb pics and I have to crop to hell to make them big enough to post here :rofl:

Misswaiting yes the urge is real lol good luck hun :dust: xx

Convie I can't think of another way to put it on without the pic being ruined hope you find away xx

AFM ff gave me crosshairs this morn but only 3dpo I'm 4dpo, I have cramping today but mild and so moody today aswell so much for the not symptom spotting, I had a cry last night feeling this month a wash out aswell I need to keep positive xx

Convie I can't think of another way to put it on without the pic being ruined hope you find away xx

AFM ff gave me crosshairs this morn but only 3dpo I'm 4dpo, I have cramping today but mild and so moody today aswell so much for the not symptom spotting, I had a cry last night feeling this month a wash out aswell I need to keep positive xx

Looking at your previous charts I would defo say you’re 4dpo!
I’m a bit crampy today too and feel wet down there!

Thanks hun it's so confusing how ff always puts you behind lol, just been to loo when wiped bit of brown discharge tmi sorry and I too feel wet down their more wet than usual around this time xx

Thanks hun it's so confusing how ff always puts you behind lol, just been to loo when wiped bit of brown discharge tmi sorry and I too feel wet down their more wet than usual around this time xx

Oh wow implantation bleeding, which would tie in with your bfp at 7dpo! Good luck!
I didn’t have implantation bleeding with dd!

Morning ladies. Feeling out again today. Tested this morning and bfn. Still early I know. But I was in town and had to come home as the cramps were quite strong. Almost like af is coming but I'm only 5dpo I never get af this early. I dont know what's going on

Hopefully it is implantation I no you can implant early, awww Kay I've been getting cramping on and off I keep feeling like af here as I'm wet down their tmi sorry xx

Hopefully it is implantation I no you can implant early, awww Kay I've been getting cramping on and off I keep feeling like af here as I'm wet down their tmi sorry xx

Lol don't be sorry, nothing tmi here. I really dont know why I am cramping so much. Literally been since o and getting stronger. I think I'm out and af will come :cry: hopefully yours is implantation xx

Glad to hear you girls are wet down there too (sorry, that sounds worse than it's meant to!!!! :blush:) I'm quite damp too... it's still like ewcm.. more watery but still very much there. Almost like being permanently turned on :rofl:

1 week to go til AF. :coffee:

Don't feel out yet your not out till the red lady sings. I've had loads of CM this cycle

Mrsmummy that made me:rofl: hopefully it's a good sign for all of us then I got some new ics coming tomorrow so be starting to test Sunday:haha: tbh I feel different this month so maybe a good sign xx

I tested 11dpo think I just have line eye and it's a bfn for now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180907-140343_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180907-140343_Gallery.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20180907-140346_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180907-140346_Gallery.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20180907-140351_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180907-140351_Gallery.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
Thanks ladies :) im feeling a bit hopeful this month.

I see a shadow on them tests misswaiting fingers crossed for you when you due af again I'm trying to keep track of you ladies and forgetting lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->