Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Don't feel out yet your not out till the red lady sings. I've had loads of CM this cycle

Thank you! I guess its because of the cramps I feel out. its just costant and has been since o so very confusing!

I see a shadow on your test too! Hopefully you get your bfp. Good luck!

Glad to hear you girls are wet down there too (sorry, that sounds worse than it's meant to!!!! :blush:) I'm quite damp too... it's still like ewcm.. more watery but still very much there. Almost like being permanently turned on :rofl:

1 week to go til AF. :coffee:

haha this did make me laugh :haha: I've got the same and very there cramps. Kinda losing positivity because of them. My bobs are tender too. Still a waiting game all round lol

I'm due in 2 days on the 9th ibe a 13 day LP and I'm 11dpo today I'm glad you guys can see a shadow I don't think you get evaps on these. I'm debating taking my frer but might wait till Sunday to take that one

Don't feel out yet your not out till the red lady sings. I've had loads of CM this cycle

Thank you! I guess its because of the cramps I feel out. its just costant and has been since o so very confusing!

I see a shadow on your test too! Hopefully you get your bfp. Good luck!
It could just be making room for baby I normally have cramps from O till a couple of days in to AF this cycle I have nothing literally only gassy and loads of CM. I hope it's my BFP aswell it's our 4th cycle

Just wanted to check in. Haven’t tested again since :bfn:, crampy like AF but not here yet. She’s due tomorrow or Sunday

Took the frer there is a squinter there and you can defo see a line when I have light through the back.of the test. It's a squinter without the light like doubting if it's there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180907-155242_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180907-155242_Gallery.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20180907-155248_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180907-155248_Gallery.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 19
Something is catching my eye aswell xx

Just have to break it to the OH that I broke and tested today he knew there was that risk though that's why we got the boots strips aswell as the frer

Just have to break it to the OH that I broke and tested today he knew there was that risk though that's why we got the boots strips aswell as the frer

I get my strips from Amazon xx

I get these last cycle when I was convinced I was getting my bfp but got AF on CD 21 so I didn't want to wait for Amazon to deliver so we went to boots because I was so convinced. I just can't believe I have faint lines on these

I get these last cycle when I was convinced I was getting my bfp but got AF on CD 21 so I didn't want to wait for Amazon to deliver so we went to boots because I was so convinced. I just can't believe I have faint lines on these

Use one with fmu :) mind you my tests were always darker on evening xx

I know my OPKs are always better when I've slept in, the not sleeping is awful at the moment so I be awake till like 5 am sleep till 11am then I was still holding and taking them at 1:30pm good job I don't have a job yet because the noise from this bloody airport is killing me I'm not a city girl I grew up with a forest next to my house it was always dark and always quiet at night so sleep is a huge issue at the moment

Hi ladies so uncomfortable its really getting me down. Making things like housework and walking difficult. Never had this from o before. Wish I knew what was wrong with my body

Hi ladies so uncomfortable its really getting me down. Making things like housework and walking difficult. Never had this from o before. Wish I knew what was wrong with my body

I'm the same tbh :cry:I've actually found that the more times your preg the more you get pains and stuff because your uterus has been stretched already fingers crossed for our :bfp: xx

I'm the same tbh :cry:I've actually found that the more times your preg the more you get pains and stuff because your uterus has been stretched already fingers crossed for our :bfp: xx

Really? Didn't know that. Prob is I can't be pregnant cos only 5dpo you don't implant before then do you? But the cramping is definitely new for me. I get cramps nearer af but not like this. Very odd cycle I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->