Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I'm so sorry your in so much pain hun sending huge hugs get a hot water bottle on the go

I'm so sorry your in so much pain hun sending huge hugs get a hot water bottle on the go

Thanks hun. Good idea! Have a feeling af is gonna be a bad one if these cramps are anything to go by 😔

Sending huge hugs heat and I find the Nurofen for periods the best to take away bad AF pain I suffer through at the moment don't want to risk taking ibuprofen read somewhere that it can effect the lining of the uterus

Wow I missed like 3 pages since this morning!
I can see lines on those tests! Exciting!

No symptoms really for me, loads of cm and mega tired which isn’t usual for me until af!

Sending huge hugs heat and I find the Nurofen for periods the best to take away bad AF pain I suffer through at the moment don't want to risk taking ibuprofen read somewhere that it can effect the lining of the uterus

Yeah I take nurofen and codeine for my periods because they are so painful due to having cysts. Trying not to take any pain relief now just incase. Although I'm not holding my breath lol

Got in the bath instead to see if it would soothe it. Then started getting like a pinching feeling on my left side a couple time's. Thats now gone and cramps are back. What the hell?

Misswaiting I don’t see anything on the frer but do see a line on the 3rd IC. Good luck !

Momofone I tested today at 11dpo and nothing! Af due Sunday for me 😞

Good luck to everyone else.

Misswaiting I don’t see anything on the frer but do see a line on the 3rd IC. Good luck !

Momofone I tested today at 11dpo and nothing! Af due Sunday for me 😞

Good luck to everyone else.
Thanks hub the strip is the same.test just different lighting didn't have much natural light it's been gloomy moat of the day. I'm 11dpo so only 2 days till AF is due

Yeah I take nurofen and codeine for my periods because they are so painful due to having cysts. Trying not to take any pain relief now just incase. Although I'm not holding my breath lol

Got in the bath instead to see if it would soothe it. Then started getting like a pinching feeling on my left side a couple time's. Thats now gone and cramps are back. What the hell?
Oh hun sending hugs I get really painful AF aswell I think it's because of my fibromyalgia

Oh hun sending hugs I get really painful AF aswell I think it's because of my fibromyalgia

Sucks doesn't it? But thank you and sorry about the moan. Just worried somthing is wrong this cycle. And when you google stuff what does it put it down too? Pregnancy. Cruel really but my own fault for asking dr google lol

Sucks doesn't it? But thank you and sorry about the moan. Just worried somthing is wrong this cycle. And when you google stuff what does it put it down too? Pregnancy. Cruel really but my own fault for asking dr google lol

We all need a moan hun so don't say sorry. Yea Google is awful.i never Google any symptoms for anything anymore because if I Google some of my fibromyalgia symptoms it tells my I'm.dying where really I just have fibromyalgia lol

Haha your either pregnant or dying. I know what option I'd pick! 😂 hoping tomorrow is a better day. Will be 6dpo and still to early to test 🙈

Yea me to I'd pick the pregnant over dying any day lol but that's why I just don't bother now lol I like YouTube for dpo symptoms

Oooh never never thought of YouTube. Can see what I'll be doing all night now lol

My oh sees the line to he says we defo have to retest on Sunday

Think I have been for at least an hour lol aww it's always more reassuring when dh can see a line cos normally they can't see anything and we then feel nuts for thinking we can lol I'm so excited for you! Keeping everything crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->